Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

Double-page supporter
Alt raw: https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/43977?track=official_list_l1
Need google account

Kind of hoping she ends up move into the mountains and love alone with the doggo but tbh, I don't think that is gonna happen :/

Dex-chan lover
jeezus this series got passed around like a used goods for people that wanted to try TL'ing... welp at least there's new chapters... here's to hoping somebody will actually stick to it and not just leave it hanging like an old rag

Dex-chan lover
I hope some decent group with a proper schedule will take this manga instead of passing it like some whore , its really unfortunate

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorta getting pissed at the progression of the story, I was interested in how she would cope to new life but then the author had to go down the "everyone is an asshole" trope.

@gregger it's not really that, it's more that they're desperate. A lot of people in the village are sick, including these people's family members, and they know that this person can cure them but won't. What they are doing is perfectly reasonable and understandable in these circumstances, if someone had made a cure for COVID but were hiding it, you can bet that the government would be knocking on their door, potentially forcing them to make more if it reached that point. That said, our MC's reaction is also reasonable, it cost so much mp to make it that it drains her for the day, and it's not as though these people are being all that polite and neighborly, she has good reasons for not making more.

Users who are viewing this thread