Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

Fed-Kun's army
how can this get 25 chapters ? its narratively wrong in so many level

Just wondering, the description says middle age man, "I was... a middle-aged man!"
"Indeed, she was a researcher in his thirties in her previous life, and had been living as an orphan girl up to now!"

But I always thought middle age was around fifties? Idk I'm just curious

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, im having deja vu, its very likely i read this before

Edit: Yup, i am now interested again in this, i hope more translations come.

@Elllethy The Oxford English Dictionary defines middle-aged as ages 45 to 65.

That said, in anime and manga, 30 year olds are routinely referred to as "old man" or "old woman". It may not be true, but it's just what they do in anime and manga.

what i can say...

the portrayal of some area ehmboobsehm in the ln... (by what i can seen in the illustration) it's not that HUGE. it's probably modest at most. but well... she's 10. either that, or i've been tainted by seeing to much shortstack lately. probably the latter. (i've been tainted *sobs).

by the way, in the novel most people mistake her age because of THAT. so for people that comment on that, yes, it IS huge for her age. and it's probably not because of the difference of food intake, it is just HUGE for that reason. oh and at first, it's not that huge, it's a gradual thing the comic would probably skip that part.
^(this is a probably considered a spoiler from the novel. not that big. but for comparison for CERTAIN part.)

as for the plot... umm... what can i say. It doesn't really have that much of a plot really. just quite literally some sort of a girl adventure log i guess... with some cheat, that if really compared to some cheat out there is not really that much of a cheat aside from the usual "i gradually got a shitton of skill" and "i make food! and other modern(?) things" cheat? i mean, the only cheat level skill i see there, got some horrible cost-perf ratio.... for now. and not the "yahoo!! i can create shitton of thing for close to absolute nothing". it still doesn't really explain some things tho'. and the usual things.

as for the mc.... for me(yes, FOR ME), it's acceptable, personality wise, I personally find it rather amusing. she's is rather smart (lore wise) but would sometime do what some reader would considered stupid. and... what piqued my interest, well.. she's not some goody two shoes... more along do things for self interest. and seems somewhat playful. that's for me a plus.
^(this one is a rather short review. from reading the tl'ed web novel and skimming the raw(comic) till the latest one and somewhat would expect almost the same thing out of the comicalized ver. until certain point. would probably be considered a spoiler tho'. maybe. is this okay? probably okay... else i'll delete it later.)

it's more to a light and fun read rather than something else for me. just make sure not to think much of every little thing, since you've probably read shitton of isekai story already gdi.
^(this, because it's long and would take some space if leave be.)

tl;dr(i mean... who would ever really read that), if you read kkkb, yeah it's something along the line of that aside from THAT. probably.

and by the way. she's ten for god's sake, TEN. (no, i've no problem with that.)
the original wn is labeled r15 for some reason. yes. reason. lol. i fucking laugh at "that" reason.

For a 10 year old her body is way overdeveloped. And for a former guy i don't see the point of why he decide to keep such long hair (must be hard to clean and maintain).

why not change gender female to male? you can make it possible with your magic and why not make new clothes? i got a ton of complain so basicly what im gonna said is "to much plot hole =,="

Users who are viewing this thread