Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

🤣🤣On 4-th chapter... I don't know what to say... well - at least they showed how normaly any guy would react and do.. 🤣🤣

I don’t care what anyone says! This is great!

Also if anyone has the link to an English or Japanese version of the light novel please let me know!!

lol This got amazing all the sudden, I really like the idea of a MC who just follow her instincts.

So, how old is the MC? the description says ten, no way that's correct, even with her [Big Tits] skill...

Also, why does her breast plate only protect her right side, if anything it should be left where the heart is.

Finally, she can build a fucking house, but is unable to make a crossbow? I'm guessing her creation ability struggle with items which are non native to the world. That is, she would be able to easily make a castle, but she would struggle with a gun, since castles exist, but gun don't.

Just noticed the Shoujo Ai tag, is there any difference between that and Yuri? I only read a small amount of the latter so I'm not too sure about the differences.

For 3 days straight...
...as in, without eating? Or sleeping????? Or going to the bathr-wait nevermind.

Well this turned from survival to downright ecchi fast. I can't remember any other manga that took more than 10 chapters to get to this level which took this little snippet only the first 4 chapters to get there. I was hoping a little more adventure action instead of ecchi action.

Users who are viewing this thread