Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Great big BOOBA, she packin the goods, thanks the redrawers for the amazing uncensored versions, I love you guys to freaking bits. Very wholesome, them trying to understand each other without letting the other one know is very cute

Dex-chan lover
here is the original censored page
image-2024-05-15-200218800.png

looks close enough

Dex-chan lover
gatekeeping the updated, decensored chapters behind your discord server is a pretty scummy move. just update them on mdex, sheesh

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating and Decensoring...

Btw, where on the discord are the decensored pages???

God this shortstack. The things I would do to this brat 🙏😈

My horniness out of the way. This girl has not tried to understand him once. Why exactly is she acting like she's put in so much effort when all she's done is bully and tease him.

MC at least put in some effort to try and understand her. Her on the other hand? Not a god damn attempt. All she does is gets embarrassed when MC does something she wasn't expecting because she only wants to bully him.
You forget the fact that he's marrying her because he needs to save his dad's company and he says that a lot...

So she feels insecure...

Basically, she kinda knows she's being used....

Dex-chan lover
I am praying to the booba god, and the editor
bless you awesome people :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
gatekeeping the updated, decensored chapters behind your discord server is a pretty scummy move. just update them on mdex, sheesh
It's not gatekeeping. We just don't want to bother updating entire chapters for so few redraws. When we get our hands on volume 1, all chapters from 1 to 7 will be redone because the volume release is much higher in quality.

Pinned in the dedicated channel for yomegakiss.

Double-page supporter
You best be kidding.
The discord is free, our time is not. It would take far too long to do that for only a few pages worth of RD. How about you pay for the volume yourself and translate it? Or you could join the discord to be informed of group progress and have access to the 4 decensored backlogged pages which we so graciously supply (again, for free). I know which deal I'd rather take.

Dex-chan lover

You forget the fact that he's marrying her because he needs to save his dad's company and he says that a lot...

So she feels insecure...

Basically, she kinda knows she's being used....
That's fine but saying that makes her worse. Because with that knowledge what's the first thing she decides to do? Bully and tease him instead of trying to understand his position and just being open with her thoughts on the matter.

Just look at this chapter. She says he's being cocky because he's doing this for his family. No attempt to understand his position. Hell she wasn't going to help unless he did something for her. Like seriously? Where's the introspection? Where's the empathy? I get it she likes him and doesn't know how approach those feelings but have some self reflection. Nothing she's done warrants her ever thinking she tried to understand him.

MC at least tried to placate her not just for his family but also because if they're going to get married better to be in a good relationship with her then bad but she keeps fucking it up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's fine but saying that makes her worse. Because with that knowledge what's the first thing she decides to do? Bully and tease him instead of trying to understand his position and just being open with her thoughts on the matter.

Just look at this chapter. She says he's being cocky because he's doing this for his family. No attempt to understand his position.Hell she wasn't going to help unless he did something for her. Like seriously? Where's the introspection? Where's the empathy?I get it she likes him and doesn't know how approach those feelings but have some self reflection. Nothing she's done warrants her ever thinking she tried to understand him.

MC at least tried to placate her not just for his family but also because if they're going to get married better to be in a good relationship with her then bad but she keeps fucking it up.
You're asking way too much by criticizing her for not understanding, when one of the main points of the manga is that she's a brat with a bratty attitude.

This is actually something I would like to clarify in the next chapter, as the new translator on the team. The correct name of this manga is "Yome Gaki-ssu", with "Yome" meaning "bride" and "Gaki" meaning "brat" ("-ssu" is a half-assed way of saying "desu"). So, an appropriate translation of the name would be "t's the Bride Brat". You can see in the logo that "Yome", "Gaki" and "ssu" are all colored differently.

The reason whoever thought the name of the manga is "Yomega Kiss" got confused is because the author split the name down the middle in the horizontal version of the logo. In the vertical version of the logo, it's written all as 1 word with no spacing. (The "u" is omitted, which is not an uncommon form of romaji. An example from DBS is some people writing "Zamasu" vs other writing "Zamas".)

Anyway, my point is, the fact that she has a bratty attitude is literally part of the name of the manga.

Dex-chan lover

Just look at this chapter. She says he's being cocky because he's doing this for his family. No attempt to understand his position. Hell she wasn't going to help unless he did something for her. Like seriously? Where's the introspection? Where's the empathy? I get it she likes him and doesn't know how approach those feelings but have some self reflection. Nothing she's done warrants her ever thinking she tried to understand him.

It's NOT "bully and tease" though. This is literally power harassment and emotional domestic abuse. She supposedly holds the power to destroy his family and she uses it to not only get everything she wants but also just torture him for shits and giggles.

How "funny" would this be if a man was browbeating a woman like this, threatening to destroy her family and to throw her out on the street with nothing?

He should record her abuse and send the recording to her father so he can correct her. She is, after all, disobeying her father's instructions too.

Users who are viewing this thread