Yome Gaki ssu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Someday they will be honest at least with their friends, but we need to wait at least 20 more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Girl thinks she's ten steps ahead, when they're actually nowhere near the starting line. She really forgot that doing anything to her is pretty much a death sentence for his family.

Were this any more realistic, mans would likely put on his special rope necktie.

Dex-chan lover
It's toxic even in the manga I think... no matter how you look at it, Suzuki is being mistreated. I think if it wasn't for his family's company, he'd run away from Mozu and never look back.
That's not true. He's actually quite fond of Mozu. I'd say if it wasn't for his family's company, he would fight back even harder, rather than running away.

Dex-chan lover
That's not true. He's actually quite fond of Mozu. I'd say if it wasn't for his family's company, he would fight back even harder, rather than running away.
I guess... depending on the day, and what Mozu has done, he is fond of her. Maybe sometimes he'd fight back and sometimes he'd just say "fuck you".

Dex-chan lover
It's one of those things that would normally be found in a romcom, but just like early Nagatoro, this one is waaaay to mean.

Like MC holding his feelings/boner for this arrange marriage, yeah that's a common romcom trope, but to also hold his entire family's business hostage to the point that bro is shivering under the sheets in bed? DREADING any missteps? That's a bit too far.

Double-page supporter
Every chapter I read, I can't help but think, "She is going to have terrible spinal problems in the future if she doesn't get a reduction."

Dex-chan lover
The density of this chick is only rivaled by the mass of those shoulder boulders.

"Balanced. As all things should be."

Dex-chan lover
God. I'm actively cheering against FMC.

This would be so exhausting, even just living with her without the family business being held hostage. You could fight back once or twice but you'd end up so tired of her shit so quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Fond of her? In what way? Dude is literally going along with this solely to protect his family's business. Being aroused by someone does not make you fond of them.

Pretty sure this isn't ennui like the friend is saying. This is just "I'm tired of dealing with your shit. I'll keep going along with the act for the sake of my family, but when we're alone, you're just a roommate I'm stuck with."

Dex-chan lover
... to the point that bro is shivering under the sheets in bed? DREADING any missteps?
How did you even interpret it that way? He wasn't shivering in fear. He was just embarrassed due to her teasing.
The guy did not want to be honest about being fond of her. That's why he's been ignoring her the whole chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Fond of her? In what way? Dude is literally going along with this solely to protect his family's business. Being aroused by someone does not make you fond of them.

Pretty sure this isn't ennui like the friend is saying. This is just "I'm tired of dealing with your shit. I'll keep going along with the act for the sake of my family, but when we're alone, you're just a roommate I'm stuck with."
Being fond of someone and sick of their shit are not always mutually exclusive. Can be sometimes, but not always.
He can be fond of her but still despise certain aspects of her (in this specific case, her bratty attitude).

Users who are viewing this thread