Yomega Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Yo I started reading Yuyu Oyako 2 weeks ago and I was sad because there were no updates in 4 years. This is actually perfect, thanks!
Your welcome...
And FYI...

Batotoo also had many of the licensed title on their library, some of it are up to date since it's released per chapter...

The rest of it are waiting for someone generousy...

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: bell peppers are so thoroughly hated by kids in japan, that Disney changed some movie scenes from 🥦 to 🫑accordingly for localisation.

55baa135dd0895307e8b4734

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: bell peppers are so thoroughly hated by kids in japan, that Disney changed some movie scenes from 🥦 to 🫑accordingly for localisation.

55baa135dd0895307e8b4734
Yeah, see. That's what so weird about bell peppers, they have little taste. They're just crunchy water veggies. Kinda like celery. Although celery is more fibrous. So people complaining about how bell peppers "taste" weirds me out.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, see. That's what so weird about bell peppers, they have little taste. They're just crunchy water veggies. Kinda like celery. Although celery is more fibrous. So people complaining about how bell peppers "taste" weirds me out.
this. i completely understand if the texture is not to someone's preference, but if someone genuinely thinks it tastes like anything but crunchy water veggies. maybe we have inferior taste buds.

Dex-chan lover
I actually dislike the taste of celery. It's pretty unpleasant. If you don't notice the taste of bell pepper then you probably won't notice the taste of celery unless you eat something seasoned with celery seed. It's just pure, concentrated, celery.

That said, ya'll might want to ease up on seasonings and sauces in your food if you can't taste this stuff. A lot of people get a really dull sense of taste after awhile. It's like how if you mention regular bread or rice being sweet some people will give you weird looks. Just chew it for a bit and actually taste it without anything overpowering it.

I actually had a moment awhile ago where I was making different variations of scrambled eggs, adding milk and sugar. Really improved the flavor and texture but then I realized no one noticed. Every time I make eggs, they get covered in ketchup, miracle whip, or arby's sauce so nobody ever tasted the eggs.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she wouldnt be exactly wrong with what she thinks their relationship is, but theyd disagree themselves obviously

Dex-chan lover
‌‌ >bell pepper
‌ >bitter
I know it's just an excuse but for a phrasing gag but what is mc-kun doing to fuck up a bell pepper?
Green bell peppers are a bit bitter because they are not ripe

Dex-chan lover
That said, ya'll might want to ease up on seasonings and sauces in your food if you can't taste this stuff. A lot of people get a really dull sense of taste after awhile.
I'm not even eating anything with it. And even though I do like hot spicy sauce once in a while... I doubt I eat spicy enough on the regular to dull my senses that much. And celery is composed mostly of water. Like 95%. Bell peppers are 92%.

Dex-chan lover
I actually dislike the taste of celery. It's pretty unpleasant. If you don't notice the taste of bell pepper then you probably won't notice the taste of celery unless you eat something seasoned with celery seed. It's just pure, concentrated, celery.

That said, ya'll might want to ease up on seasonings and sauces in your food if you can't taste this stuff. A lot of people get a really dull sense of taste after awhile. It's like how if you mention regular bread or rice being sweet some people will give you weird looks. Just chew it for a bit and actually taste it without anything overpowering it.

I actually had a moment awhile ago where I was making different variations of scrambled eggs, adding milk and sugar. Really improved the flavor and texture but then I realized no one noticed. Every time I make eggs, they get covered in ketchup, miracle whip, or arby's sauce so nobody ever tasted the eggs.
Pretty much exactly this. Celery has a surprisingly pungent smell and smell is what makes up a large part of taste so all the people who think celery and bell peppers have no taste probably have half a sense of smell left.

It could also be one of those genetic things like how ~10% of people find cilantro to taste of soap.

I have come to hate both. In the case of celery, the texture from the fluted shape is unpleasant in addition to the unpleasant aroma.

Supporter
‌‌ >bell pepper
‌ >bitter
I know it's just an excuse but for a phrasing gag but what is mc-kun doing to fuck up a bell pepper?
They're just hated in Japan for some reason. It's even a plot point over in Oshi no Ko.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting her to catch them feeding each other... She misunderstood a misunderstanding that would have led to another misunderstanding...

Dex-chan lover
Not true have you ever seen someone eat a Carolina Reaper?

I had an idiot of a friend that tired to eat one on a dare, he was suffering from a headache for the next few days.
Don't test your limit. Know yourself before trying these kinds of things. My friend had to hospitalize.

Don't eatass. Eat veggies instead
Noted, I will start my saladass diet soon.

Dex-chan lover
Don't test your limit. Know yourself before trying these kinds of things. My friend had to hospitalize.

Noted, I will start my saladass diet soon.
I can only imagine, it was when were were both around 22; he was an idiot and ate it for free drinks thought the rest of the night. I didn't say anything to stop him, mainly as I knew I wouldn't be able to. He couldn't taste shit the entire night or the next day.
He really got off lucky to be honest, but he was always into hot food, so he probably had a bit of tolerance.

As for me I'm on a mostly protein diet mainly for health reasons

Users who are viewing this thread