Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Your Feelings

Dex-chan lover
@savris I'm gonna guess it'll be either, A) someone he loved died, B) someone he loved left him, or C) someone he loved broke his heart, you know the standard answers.

Group Leader
Well doing deductions his parents aren’t their 1 they might of left him or died though he did says it were girls. Maybe the girl who he had liked and maybe dated hated his personality over time and maybe this is another guess Is that reji didn’t want someone and did a fake a relationship with a girl who fell in love with him and broke her feelings after he saw the expressions he dosnt want to be with a opposite gender. So now he is tries to break any ties. However @Leo80221 you might be right in one of thoses

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221

Yess, and you'll probably be right. Those were some of the reasons I thought that would most likely be the cause of this... phase Reiji's on...

And possibly also that name Aya found in Reiji's phone quite a few chapters ago who at this time has not shown up yet (to my knowledge), Kaori

Dex-chan lover
This would be like a bitter aftertaste if he pushes her away with her words

Dex-chan lover
Is it... is it getting axed? It feels like it's getting axed.

it seem like not an axe from the sneak peek from the next chapter, seem like some girls issues from his past, only 3 pages, can't tell clearly but based on the flow and the flashback it pretty sure not an axe, the probablity of some girls incident from his past seem really high :https://twitter.com/gangan_joker/status/1186190382478057475

EDIT: Pretty sure it's not an axe now, i don't have the official sales, but from the Joker comic on niconico, the manga actually have pretty high view count there, besting the majority of books there.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, what an annoying mc. I can’t wait for the reason to be something stupid like “I did something wrong as a kid, so I don’t deserve to be loved.”

Dex-chan lover
this had great potential and was quite fun at first. Now it isn’t as exciting because of the long release time. ah well

Dex-chan lover
I'm almost tempted to say that the backstory won't be retarded just to be contrarian, but it is true that it's hard to justify edgy loner phase without sounding like a retard. Then I remember just how heart-wrenching some of the backstories of Mahoraba were, so who knows? I think that it's more likely to be unjustified than not, but I'm willing to give the mangaka a chance to try to convince me otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Iama go out from left field and say his first love murdered his dad and thats why hes afraid to love anymore and then she murdered his friends in middle school for good measure.
... But to be serious there is noway anything he says is anywhere near good enough to justify him just abandoning his friends without warning.

Aggregator gang
When he was younger, his best friends stole his peanut chocolate crunchy milk wafers, and ever since then he could not trust ever again...

Users who are viewing this thread