Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Possibility

Dex-chan lover
"I... See dead people and thats what i am into"
Now that would be a funny ending

Fed-Kun's army
> not sure if axed
there were a lot of setups without resolutions... it's too abrupt to leave out axe-kun as a possibility, imo
there was also an awful lot of focus on foreign exchange girl, which kinda gives this vibe of planned extended arcs with each girl that'll never come to fruition
on top of that, we still know almost nothing about ghost girl
but we'll see, hopefully we get a note from the author

(10 years later, and... next ch is the final ch) <------ idk why, I feel like this kind of plot will be happen.... just my guess

Next chapter is the last one? Well, it was a fine ride. The girls are chill about the harem lol. Next chapter I want MC to say, I have one more girl I wanna add to my harem; ghost girl. She'll be the main waifu.

Fr i really fucking hate how the stalker girl Sudo Kana got wasted and it somehow fells like her character was just simply forced to be with that absolute otaku guy sigh......... i dunno why but it really feels like the author made a real ghost heroine who pass on after one ch even though she didn't die at all not to mention she's the 3rd heroine of the series FYI

Double-page supporter
Given that it has been 2 months since the previous chapter, can we expect the last chapter fairly soon?

I called it chapters back, the foreign girl was gonna say that polygamy was ok in her culture.

Dex-chan lover
https:// www. niceoppai.net/ Yonakano-Reijini-Haremu-Wo/34/

raw for anybody who can't wait ( remove extra spaces)

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
It shows his grandkids from his harem at the end apparently in his lap, then he dies soon after talking to ghost waifu and reminiscing and she waits for a long time 1000's of years (I'm guessing) and she meets his offspring/maybe reincarnation who looks like reiji that can touch her, though I'm guessing from the comments and context and, then it ends.

I want the madlad to say he wants to wait before making a decision.

Haven't checked comments yet, but I predict most people will want harem and a few people will want him to choose best girl. (Whoever that is)

I think it'd be best for them to grow up a bit before making lifelong commitments, though I doubt he'd go that route. Common sense isn't a manga protagonist thing. Maybe he'll prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread