Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Possibility

Double-page supporter
Even though this would have been one of the rare romcom manga where the harem ending truly would have been the easiest way to a happy ending, it seemed pretty clear that such an ending wasn't going to happen. Honestly, it feels like everyone that's been reading from the beginning should be able to predict how this is going to conclude.

Also, polygamy is illegal for meaningful reasons. Because in real life, shit like the scenario in this series virtually never happens. In practice, it's almost always based around significant power disparities between the man and the women and even between the women. Those disparities are often based around things like social caste and economic class (and sometimes race, ethnicity, and religion, as well). Some degree of exploitation almost always comes with the territory.

Dex-chan lover
The final chapter is just a single page that says "I love Emilia."

Dex-chan lover
EDIT: Nice, system double posted me even though I refreshed to check if the comment posted. Cool.

Dex-chan lover
OMG, Polygamy is no-no! But mistresses and affairs are totally a-ok - source: around quarter to half of all married couples around the world. 🤪

Aggregator gang
So artist completely forgot about stalker girl.....
He probably will stay single with ghost chan

Dex-chan lover
Yes, a harem manga absolutely shouldn't end up as a harem. It should be one girl, or no girl, that's the point of making a harem manga.

Dex-chan lover
Harem end for the win!! Too bad that it's ending tho, i really enjoyed it.
Thanks for the chapter 😆👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
I think this one might end in disappointment.
But if it did have a harem ending, then I think it's fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread