Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Possibility

Dex-chan lover
Whoever he chooses, i at least hope we'll get some explanation on Rei's origin. Bonus points if author remembers stalker girl.

Aggregator gang
Big oof that this probably did get axed, enjoyed ride though. Stalker girl better be in the final chapter, though honestly I'm happy enough with how chill the cast is with the whole polygamy thing.

Thanks for the translation as always~

this is spoiler next chapter Mc will died in his 60 years old and it's haremend and he will born again and met ghostchan

Well polygamy being legal in the foreign country always felt like the way to go for this manga, but I didn't think it would end so quickly, feels like an axe, WTF HAPPENED TO STALKER GIRL? Please be a harem end though.

Double-page supporter
Its clearly axe, that ghost girl mystery not yet unveiled. In other harem manga need atleast one arc till conclusion.

hold on a sec, why the manga page says it is completed, did this manga get axed as well?

Double-page supporter
Well I certainly didn't expect that but for the last chapter I doubt mc will accept that he's probably gonna say he likes only one of them... But hey we can at least hope he'll say let's all get married 😂

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I dont care if it's a harem ending or not. I just want to know if he ends up stalker girl then I'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread