Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the series is not really good
But damn, this last chapter nailed it. You can totally read this chapter without touching 10+ previous chapters, and you could still feel it.
Great chapter.

Double-page supporter
Wow, a rare good closing / ending ...
I'm going to remember this manga ending for a long long time to come ...
😎😎😎😎😎

also is sixty count as old in Japan ?
I mean it's quite long time until someone died from old age in my country ...
average old age death is 75 - 80 ... died at old age in 90 ...

WTH I don't know what to feel with this ending because of the rush but not gonna lie, this is the perfect end for Rei. I feel bad for her though.
Thanks for the ride~

Fed-Kun's army
And here is where everyones opinion splits.

So it never really was resolved what exactly she is, our boy made it to (around) sixty? had children with everyone, but the one most wanted to be with just stayed behind.
The last panels made me cringe somehow.

holy shit he married all the girls even the 2 girls in his childhood and the stalker girls as well lmao

Dex-chan lover
I was prepared for more comedy and got hurt by the feel instead.
This last chapter is gold.

I guess that as far as axed endings go, this one is certainly at top 5. Was as good as possible for a rushed ending. Good job, author-kun.

Dex-chan lover
Another example where immortality is a blessing and a curse. The curse is before and after the little blessings of life that you come to experience.

really good ending for an axed series, it was most likely the actual ending but without the time skip at the beginning of the chapter, at least it seems that way to me

Dex-chan lover
So he got the stalker girls too huh... i am surprise given that, she barely even there...

also... what happen to that guy who stalk the stalker girl. I really thought he would be the third wheel of the show, but he just kinda vanish like the stalker girls. Made me think that chapter pointless to the end of the story. No development from that chapter what so ever. Aside you now, the stalker girls grandchildren is in here last chapter.

Finally end, got to say its too bad that it got axed... I wished to see more daily lives tbh, but glad the troubles ended.
Truthfully, its not a satisfying one, but guess about time to let go. 😓

For an axed manga, it's quite a good conclusion, if it could have been develloped it would have been satisfifaying enough

Double-page supporter
Wait aren't there to many kids? There were 5 girls right (6 if you count the stalker that disappeared)? I count 7 grandkids tho and they all look like they have different mothers.

Users who are viewing this thread