Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

I don't mind the harem end but the time jump is too much. I would love to see the girls in their adulthood together with their kids.

7/10. Overall could have been better if the manga not getting axed. His relationship with stalker girl, tsundere childhood bully(?) and the childhood bully best friend is underdeveloped. Thought they would be forgotten.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
wow. even if its axed,
that ending was well made.
So much time skips. It seemed that the author already had the ending all along but encountered blocks for the fillers :v
if that boy's name is Reiji aswell, it'd be a riot!

Fed-Kun's army
Man we missed a whole 2 freaking years and we didn't get to see how Reiji and co work through the difficulties of a group marriage. I personally liked the time skids as they gave closure, but a few more volumes would have been nice.

Double-page supporter
They actually did a harem ending and even made a possible sequel for it

"Wait, that's illegal"

Dex-chan lover
Good ending. Stalker girl was in the harem so I'm good. It's a bit bittersweet and lonely ending since they decided to axe it. Wish they showed the moments with Reiji and the waifus (especially with stalker girl) in the time skip and also explain Rei's actual origin with reasonable backstory. Like how was she a "human girl" with gothic lolita clothings before it all even existed?

Group Leader
WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was to soon and why a time skip to rushed and why he die NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! but it was a good story at least

Is my math weak or what?? There's only 7 grandchildren tho where are people getting 8 from ??? Pls help explain it to me.

I would have liked to see more developments or at least a slower paced lead up to the harem, even if the last chapter was them realizing it. However, it was nice to have a harem series end with an actual harem.

@Fucking_Idiot Page 17, first and second panels have four grand daughters each.
@TreeTopet Of course there isn't going to be a sequel. It was just to show that MC will reincarnate later on with the ability to touch Rei in addition to being able to see her.

Users who are viewing this thread