Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!

Dex-chan lover
So.. is no one going to notice that he talks to himself all the time?
I think there's only been 2 or 3 instance so far where someone "saw him" talk to himself... but surely a lot more people has seen him, right?

Dex-chan lover
By putting "Harem" in the title, at least this author has the decency to let us know it's trash.

Wow, this story is seriously dangerous to one's health. I mean, all heroines are so cute and situations with them are great to the point of being heart-melting)

While it might be usual school SoL harem manga, the spin of first girl trying to build such harem for the protagonist is a nice change of pace (and actually has a logical explanation).

So all in all, it's a good read.

Dex-chan lover
No one is seeing this creep who is talking to himself in front of a women clothing store or talking to himself while eating sweet stuff... or just plain talking to himself on the street? Not to mention, gesturing with his arms/hands, essentially fixing with his gaze empty air...

Well, either they have too much on their plates ... or well you know, the Japanese thingy with not being intrusive compare to we foreigners.
Or maybe, it is just not efficient to draw another panel to detail out the POV of non-essentials when characters are already conscious about it.
Doubt people would do same in reality, but with a few exception like people who take snapshot of every weird things they encounters ~ but yea~ why bother is beyond me, like my comment here.

Aggregator gang
is it me or the girl art suddenly become more chibi-ish..? i mean like more rounder like she become a kid or something...
I do remember seeing her more sharp pretty character the first time i read the manga.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
this is a gem! Good stuff!
I wish the they didn't include that she's a ghost in the summary if she isn't really one (yet?)

Dex-chan lover
damn, didnt expect her to be an existence that was around for that long. Unless she's meme'ing to get him off her back

Users who are viewing this thread