Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get to see how the love note was updated in the future, maybe in a volume bonus or something

Dex-chan lover
@encrypted12345 u hoping for more measurements of the girls or what? lol

seriously though, nothing interesting or plot-relevant in there. or did i miss something?

Double-page supporter
Man what happen to her eyebrows? They look cute how it was before! Don’t change it!

Double-page supporter
I demand to return Disciplinary Committee Girl's old eyebrows

Hmm, surprised this author is doing a Harem manga, was just checking if he had done anything new after recalling Mahoraba. Thought he was pretty good at doing one main couple romance. I'm not a fan of Harem manga's so I'll skip this but nice to see his doing another manga

Contributor
I'm convinced this is going to end with not just the Harem route, but the sex cult route.

He sees an invisible ghost
that has existed since the dawn of time
, and it wants him to bang and have lots of kids.

If that scenario was sold in stores it'd be called "Instant Sex Cult: Just add water".

for anyone looking at the comments to see it it's worth the read, it's aight. nothing groundbreaking but the chapters are long and it's not straight shit like most harem manga, i'd give it a go.

Dex-chan lover
Kojima Akira,
Read his earlier works.
Especially mahoraba, its quite good.

Dex-chan lover
One of the best harem romcoms currently being published and translated.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, missing sudou akane too. hope she gets a place in the 2-lib too.

@lazypanda anyway, thanks for translating the new chapter.

Double-page supporter
Still gotta say, RIP the eyebrows.
Wait, what if it wasn't a change in artwork from author, but a change in hair-eyebrow-style from character?

Dex-chan lover
reading chap 14-17, my bet is, towards the end of the series, reiji will migrate to himelda's home country and become next in line to the throne or something and have everybody join his harem.....

but this could be wrong...... but what will rei? chan do to be included, or is she like a matron deity to them then.....? i dunnoo....

number wise, there's currently 6 + rei girls? in the group... just nice for one per day....

Fed-Kun's army
So how come is this guys such an smooth talker? It dosent make sense since he says he is a looner, so he shouldn't be able to say shit like so normally since he would barely had had interactions with others. It reeks of aelf insert, well like most harems

Users who are viewing this thread