Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!

chapter 9 the people who saw him thatcday must think he is insane he talks to himself the whole time

Ah, Ano, Panda-san, didn't you say THIS was final chapter? Do you really even know when it ends?

[knowyourmeme.com][/photos/898121-gintama]

Fed-Kun's army
@Rayen33
It's just the copy of renai boukun and I thing I liked that more
I read the first chapter of it. Yandere girl going berserk with huge knives from hammer space... Oh gawd! No such shit in Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!

Did I miss something- What happened to the 2nd girl he met at the beginning? Not only that, where's that guy with glasses that followed the girl to thank her?!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks translator for doing this Manga, it was a Short but good ride, I prefer a shorter but sweet Manga than one that goes so long that ends up being bad and just keep going out of pure hype andfandom, like one piece Naruto bleach and now dbz

Thanks for translating whole manga!

It was really wholesome and not many harems got actually satisfying ending with after like this one.

I've been reading this since Kissmanga and this is a fitting end. Thank you for translating this

Not a bad way to end I guess. I'd like to see the girls get told directly about the matchmaking ghost.

Where is the drama tag my dude?..... God that got me, wasnt expecting to be an emotional ending like that.... T_T

What a fantastic ending!. It draws in the middle, but I loved the resolution.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, i'm REALLY glad that he actually made a harem, but why the timeskip? why no lovey-dovey scenes with the haremmettes? none of them appeared in that chapter. also, it's very impressive that this manga wasn't japan-centric as in they wouldn't want to leave the country under any circumstances etc.
lastly, it's sad that the ghost girl just moves on to another guy and didn't get an ending with reiji as well (or even better, that reiji gets immortal :D)

also, thank you so very much for translating this until the end.

I really like stories about mc aiming to have a harem end. It would be great if to aru will end the same way. A satisfying way that makes me feel that I am hald that I read this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread