Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!

inb4 Next chapter, stalker girl makes a come back and this ignites the harem route.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this doesn't end up in a "I'm in love woth someone else (Rei)" situation.
I bet this will be in the next chapter. And I too hope it won't be the end.

Ah... Full steam ahead to an ending.
Was hoping for more, now I am hoping for it to not feel too rushed.

The absolute best way to end this would be to have an ending for each girl + a harem end. (But at that point it would just be a non playable VN lol)

Fed-Kun's army
i just started this manga and just looked at the last chapter just to see but is it me or did the art decreased a lot ? might be me or just a change of art style but it looks like a downgrade to me, still decent tho but the art of the first few chapters is amazing

At this point I just hope we don't get an open ending... I don't know about you guys but it seems so pointless when a harem heavy on romance have no conclusive ending.

The last few chapters have been very interesting, the next chapter can't come soon enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Reiji says the most cliched thing ever. Then Hamura (discipline girl) goes: "Stop with that cliched BS!"
I LOVE it!

yeah they just kinda forgot about one of the OG waifus huh? damnit, mangaka-san

Just came back from seeing the author's Twitter and said that the manga has finished. Then, I see that the publication status is completed. It's been a long ride but it sure is entertaining. Looking forward to the translation!

Double-page supporter
I hope there is a long enough extra chapter after final chapter number 34.

Well, that was quick conclusion of this manga to end at ch 34. At least another good harem manga like "100 girlfriends" Still ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
let's hope for an epilogue in volume 5. is there a set release date yet? didn't find anything on amazon or booklive

Users who are viewing this thread