Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Second End

Dex-chan lover
this is the most retarded fucking manga I have ever read. The story is trash, the author has no idea what he is doing. Why the fuck kill the MC a second fucking time right after he becomes OP? fucking shit.

Double-page supporter
Well, now i remember why Roddie is so fucking paranoid about Van. Van threatened to kill all the other reincarnators...
But, he don't take into account that human can grow and can forgive. After Van reincarnated he meet with a lot of people that kind to him to the point he don't care anymore about the reincarnators.
Basically, Rod just don't have the capacity to sympathize and that will be his own undoing.

I have been reading the light novel it takes a little to get started but once it takes of it has been one of the most enjoyable reads I've had in a wile 120 plus chapters in and i don't regret it

Dex-chan lover
@Operatix

Trust us on this, the author gets pretty angsty on the beginning, but its just the setup for the good and sometimes funny parts of the story. The original novel is one of the best Japanese web novels I've ever read. The world building later on is frikking insane.

Dex-chan lover
That MC is so unlucky... The God is an idiot, and so are the classmates. I hope the MC will never see them again and he finally gets to have a not-so-miserable life in this 3rd world.

I feel the Origin(2nd World) to Lambda(3rd World) art transition. I do not think I can read the next the next chapter without getting really angry, I am pretty sure 'that priest' will appear.
Edit: Also know that the 'Heroes' F*****uped an Economy.

Hiroto's 2nd life undead form seems very underpowered compared to how it was described in the novel....

Users who are viewing this thread