Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Second End

is kinda sad but since god said 4th life so he could just kill him self in the 3rd since it will be miserably anyway (partly cause of the curse)
But sadly? for him he apparently if i follow the description he won't do that...
or maybe he can find a way to kill that god ?

I will be fine if the author just let him kill that amemiya guy (the one who got all of MC supposed-to-be skills) first, but this...I'm disappointed...

Quit trying to troll, @kronix. You’re fucking terrible at it. The manga literally just finished the premise on the last page of the chapter. Ranting about it this early just makes you look like a retard and trying that hard this early on is just embarrassing to watch.

As for everyone else: it’s not going to stay this fucked up. @Wolvenworks, I promise you, this is nothing like Elfen Lied. But you’re going to have to endure a little bit before you get to the badassery. Two more chapters, three at most.

It’ll be worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
Grudge-genre. Now this is on a rise. "oh you took my beer..I'll kill you now..BOOHOO!" I don't really feel like reading this type of manga. I'll pass.

By the way the other person who took all the powers is probably the terrorist and this god is the real mastermind of the bombing because he needs followers ( my opinion )
Just hope that this author just let the mc kill this ( god ) with his death magic with the most cruel way and broke the curse !!
He give him a curse to choose how to die and forgive him for all the pain that had him experience for the mistake( ?????? ) that he( the god ) make ???
I think anything else than the death of the god will be poor writing !!!
Its time for a soul to brake that stupid reincarnation thing !!!

Dex-chan lover
@TheButtWizard is right, the story will stop being edgy now, and itll be a SoL series, except when Van finds someone on his shitlist and does a bunch of fucked up shit to them.

Contributor
To be honest I think the God ( Rod ) is acting like a god at this point. He is acting like a human soul is not really worth it for him to take interest in to a point, other than the fact that the god screwed up and wants to try and cover it up. The situation is like a human to an ant, we as a the human might think we are doing them a favor by picking them and starting an ant farm but in reality we aren't. Also an ant really doesn't bother us that much so we are "indifferent" to them most of the time unless there is something that we want i.e. the ant farm.

I think that the Character development is on point however there are some questions left such as the person whose name is close to the MC's and why it happened in the first place. however hopefully that will be explained in the course of the story

@Infinityc0r3 When humans take ants out of its natural life cycle into our ant farm, we're not doing them any favor, we're just using them to further our own agenda. We aren't indifferent to those ants, as their wellbeing is directly linked to our agenda (experiment, observation, education, etc...) that motivated us to act as such.

If you stopped caring about the consequence of your actions, then what's the point of doing said actions to begin with? Why can't you just quit? Being indifferent is about doing nothing at all and leaving everything as it is, not actively going out of your way to change things. This God clearly had an agenda, which doesn't necessarily align with MC and MC has every right to fuck with the God's life like God has fucked with his.

Heck the fact that you're drawing analogy between God's treatment of human and Human's treatment of ants implies that he's not an indifferent God, but a humane entity with agenda.

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoJing
Your spoiler is outside of your spoiler box -__-
I read the LN so I know but some people here don't so please fix that.

Dex-chan lover
if this world has a god probably is incompetent like the one depicted in this manga.

Double-page supporter
Christcucks are the worst. All hail Satan and the Demons, they are better people than this god (lower case g, because fuck this guy).
==WARNING==
==THIS COMMENT CONTAINS A LOT OF EDGE JUST LIKE THE MANGA==

Aggregator gang
WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF
WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF.......WTF
.......WTF.......WTF.
I hope he gets his revenge with all of my heart, even if it just a manga, ln, wn, I want him to kill that mother fcking useless god that probably set everything up.....

ALL HAIL SATAN

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that god. He literally is one of the most incompetent gods in any isekai. I want the MC To kill the one that took his life!

Users who are viewing this thread