Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Cruel World

Dex-chan lover
damn his luck is so harsh... at the fucking very least he still have the chance to revive his mother... thank god...

Dex-chan lover
This manga is very saddening and frustrating. I hope he is able to give his mom an Elf body

Dex-chan lover
Damn and I think my mind cannot be corrupted anymore after watching Boku no Pico and Emergence... Fucking good job, author

Aggregator gang
First time I laughed at this manga, that giant line of spooky shit with a baby on top lol

Wtf the rest of this chapter is messed up shit, like the first 3 chapters

When is our protagonist gonna cut a break smh

Dex-chan lover
The irony of the church - even poorly motivated in the story - was completely correct about virtually everything.

Double-page supporter
AH, so my prediction being bandits was wrong. Its the fucking church. A worse lot. I suppose him sealing away her soul was a the best outcome he could get in this situation. Interested to see what body he builds for her ? the prerequisite has to be as pretty or greater than her last body.

It was kinda funny watching him ride a bed to be honest. Bullshit how he just opened up a hole in the wall tho.
Well a few more people to add to his "Hit" list. Adventures, Hunters, Church and teh Baron. Should start with the hunters first.

Dex-chan lover
YEAH! Beware the angry baby!
Despite everything, the church was right. How about that?

Getting weird vibes from that adventurer team. Rather, the specific protagonist-looking dude.

Dex-chan lover
Some interesting comments from multiple people here. The church was right? Yeah, torturing and murdering a woman for trying to raise her child. Good work, really hit the ball out of the park there. Instead of him growing up in a loving home, maybe being the opposite of what they're so worried about, and potentially even being able to let go of his previous resentments because he finally found peace, now they gave him a reason to be what they were afraid of. Start the slow clap.

Directing all of his beef at them for now instead of that crap god and the trigger happy idiots that were just following orders (always a valid excuse, right? Just ask history). I'm curious what happened after discovering that swarm of people he freed who all have a tale to tell about the stuff going down in that facility... assuming they didn't obliterate all of them before they could talk too I mean.

Double-page supporter
In the novel she gets raped in a orgy or something. It’s Middle Ages after all, it was low key described.

Aggregator gang
Edgy as hell. Internet corrupted me so much that I read this chapter with a smile.

Double-page supporter
O-oh dear god, he seriously can't catch a break, well maybe he'll own the town after this ( after rampaging all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread