Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Sweet Vengeance

Double-page supporter
That picture with the many heads gave off so incredibly strong NGE vibes! I don't know why, but it did.
Now that you mention it, it does seem similar to one of the scenes from the original series, the one with a dark, abstract depiction of Rei's head. I tried to find a picture or a gif to no avail, but I definitely remember this scene.

Dex-chan lover
Just to be clear.. He died right? And as a dead person he naturally took liking to Van as the other do? Now Van just resurrect him or something or what?

Dex-chan lover
i hope our MC will release the mind control of that high priest after he finished his own troups. let's see whether his god will forgive him for that, though that hardly matters, as Van will unlikely keep his soul intact this easily.
A reminder, he can't do that sort of thing. charming happens naturally, he can't stop it once they are in.

This has already happened before, first with the spirits of the hunters that tried to capture him, they kept themselves around him, which annoyed Van since they were the reason his mother had died, so Van turned their spirits into Golems and they are now in that cave.

Later on, we had the adventurers that tried to kill Zadilis, who were also super happy to be around him, while the ghouls were eating their flesh, unaware that Van could see the spirits of those people they were eating.
The curse of inexpressiveness was just for his physical body last i remember. He can still feel emotions.
More or less. His lack of expressions is indeed related to his curse, but also, to his lack of training.

In short, no experience means that it's not just skills, everything from walking and talking was also missed, so he had to practice it all over again. Imagine that you suddenly find yourself in a new body that works in slightly different ways, maybe it has a tail, do you think you can move a tail with your current mind? That's right, you would need to train.

the problem is that, Van can think, so he can try being more assertive in communicating his needs as a baby, and after Dalshia died, he could talk with her with his spirit, so from there on, there was no need to use his face much besides to chant spells, and thus, he stopped "trying" to express himself with his face, and instead, started doing it with his other limbs.

And regarding the emotions, he is a bit numbed regarding that, but this is unrelated to the curses. Do remember that he spent many years in Origin communicating only with spirits, as in, people that died, some possibly in horrible ways, while he himself suffered, so yes, he feels emotions, but his mindset is very different from a normal person.
Oh the cringe is killing me. I sure hope there will be an opponent that's actually dangerous soon. Someone who crushes his new toybox kingdom. The story was much more interesting when they were struggling to survive
I suggest you to drop this story by the next chapter or so, once this battle concludes.

Supporter
kjfprh.png

Cursed

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if you can't understand or are just tryin to be cute. A hero without a struggle is a fish without water. The whole story became pointless. No idea why your mind immediately went to a fetish, you might wanne get that checked.
Bro, if that is what you wanted, you should just stop reading Japanese isekai/tensei stories.
Most of them will stop having any real struggle once the prologue/first arc ended.

IMO the reader will have worse struggle while trying to understand most of isekai/tensei character morality or decision making ability.

Dex-chan lover
i hope our MC will release the mind control of that high priest after he finished his own troups. let's see whether his god will forgive him for that, though that hardly matters, as Van will unlikely keep his soul intact this easily.
Non non non. You have him kill his own men then convince him to Alt+F4 himself THEN you bring him back to life as an undead and force him to destroy the church when you get the chance. Just gotta be sure he keeps his mind but without any free will.

Dex-chan lover
If Gordon wasnt one of 6 targets of absolute hatred then he would but Gordon will lie in the bed he made by killing Mama Darcia. Keep in mind that while Heinz and Ripley (spear dude) were the ones that caught his mom Gordon was the one who actually killed her by burning her at the stake. No amount of info and strength he could bring Van is going to overcome that crime of his.

good news then since after this he focuses on that front. He wants a life of luxury but his idea of luxury isnt what you would expect. lets just say that his uncle, aunt and cousin were rather trash. If i remember correctly the uncle abused/beat him and call him spoiled for even having just plain white rice. This is why he later develops so many varieties of food.
That's why you keep his soul around to torment both him and the spear douche.

Users who are viewing this thread