Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Sweet Vengeance

Dex-chan lover
For the Novel readers, who find the new attack "Hecatoncheires" by Van weird, in the novel, it was just "Whip Attacks" (Unarmed Skill of the male Ghouls, who have long arms), which is also why Priest Goldan assumes Van is only using Ghoul Attacks. In this version however, this attack sequence receives a new name, which is not available in neither the Webnovel, nor the Light Novel.

It was however present in a previous colab with the Japanese Game Yurudrasil. More information about the chapter's differences with the Novel version here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeathMage/wiki/index/manga2wn/

Fed-Kun's army
Vandalieu looks adorable in chapter cover. Art is (kinda?) steadily improving through the chapter.

I can't wait for Vandalieu to become more inhuman (not inhumane). Well, not that he's been human ever since his reincarnation lol. Just hoping he doesn't get too caught up in his "revenge" that he forgets his real goal (to have a good life).

Dex-chan lover
i hope our MC will release the mind control of that high priest after he finished his own troups. let's see whether his god will forgive him for that, though that hardly matters, as Van will unlikely keep his soul intact this easily.

Dex-chan lover
i hope our MC will release the mind control of that high priest after he finished his own troups. let's see whether his god will forgive him for that, though that hardly matters, as Van will unlikely keep his soul intact this easily.

I think it's simply Van's death charming attribute at work. Where after he killed the priest, the charm take effect and the priest view Van as his god and Van just rolled with it.

Personally I don't think Van should delete him, he will be a great source of information on the human side of things and there's still more enemies down the line so why waste a strong minion right now.

Dex-chan lover
For the Novel readers, who find the new attack "Hecatoncheires" by Van weird, in the novel, it was just "Whip Attacks" (Unarmed Skill of the male Ghouls, who have long arms), which is also why Priest Goldan assumes Van is only using Ghoul Attacks. In this version however, this attack sequence receives a new name, which is not available in neither the Webnovel, nor the Light Novel.

It was however present in a previous colab with the Japanese Game Yurudrasil. More information about the chapter's differences with the Novel version here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeathMage/wiki/index/manga2wn/
I don't find the name weird because it's new, it's not. Hecatonchieres was a skill that wasn't supposed to appear until much later in the series, and it wasn't even one of Van's moves, it was the unique skill of one of the other reincarnated people. They actually changed what move he uses entirely, the "whip attacks" was just swinging the arms with such force and speed that they stretched and became like whips or flails, this Hecatonchieres move is him manifesting tens or hundreds of spirit-body arms to attack with. The original Hecatonchieres skill from the novels lets the user use telekinesis on a huge number of targets with extreme precision at little to no cost

Dex-chan lover
Personally I don't think Van should delete him, he will be a great source of information on the human side of things and there's still more enemies down the line so why waste a strong minion right now.
If Gordon wasnt one of 6 targets of absolute hatred then he would but Gordon will lie in the bed he made by killing Mama Darcia. Keep in mind that while Heinz and Ripley (spear dude) were the ones that caught his mom Gordon was the one who actually killed her by burning her at the stake. No amount of info and strength he could bring Van is going to overcome that crime of his.

Vandalieu looks adorable in chapter cover. Art is (kinda?) steadily improving through the chapter.

I can't wait for Vandalieu to become more inhuman (not inhumane). Well, not that he's been human ever since his reincarnation lol. Just hoping he doesn't get too caught up in his "revenge" that he forgets his real goal (to have a good life).
good news then since after this he focuses on that front. He wants a life of luxury but his idea of luxury isnt what you would expect. lets just say that his uncle, aunt and cousin were rather trash. If i remember correctly the uncle abused/beat him and call him spoiled for even having just plain white rice. This is why he later develops so many varieties of food.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the old man was hyped up for a serious fight and then he would choose to side with Van

Users who are viewing this thread