Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 48.2

Aggregator gang
God in this novel has quite a broad categories.

Earth's and Origin's gods born from people believes. They all hate Rodcorte.
Lambada gods exist as individual from begining. Mortal soul can ascend to godhood if the gods are okay with them.
Gods above are tied to their world as there are believers.

At this time, Rodcorte is not a god tied to any world as no mortal soul know nor worship his existance. He offer reincanation system to various worlds as his system is solid. He's a jerk though.

Dex-chan lover
So from the next chap's RAW...damn, shit's deep.
Basically Vida once summoned a hero, Sagado Keisuke.
Other gods also summoned their own heroes, and Vida's side basically made a party of 4 'creation' type heroes.

While Alda the war god obviously picked combat type.

Stuffs happen and Vida's hero actually make a crazy suggestion of :Why not try to recruit the enemy to our side.
It worked, he started convincing some of the enemies to come over ot their side
Realizing there's turncoats, the demon lord made an early appearance.

After initial retreat from demon lord's battle, Vida's hero made a suggestion of creating Earth's weaponries to fight the demon lord since that should go through its barrier.

Demon lord seem to realize Vida's hero is the bigger threat and make a feint attack on the main HQ while he himself attack Vida's hero's lab and shatter the 4's souls.
Rodcorte mixed the fragment and...that eventually become Hiroto.

Anyway, Alda's forces manage to eventually still win but pretty much the world population is doomed (like only ~3000 survivors)
To increase life in the world, Vida started creating new races, even procreating with evil gods (and with the undead corpse of her hero, creating vampire) and destroying the demon lord system to kick off Rodcorte from this world.
Alda see the new monster races as heresy, started the war against her. She fought and lost.

And she remained there, until now when she sensed the soul of her hero returning here.
Upon realizing the cursed fate placed upon the soul and it's Rodcorte's handiwork, she sent oracle to the few worshippers remaining in the world.
Then use the power she has left to shift his fate, reducing the misfortune upon it.

Thus Van was born into this world.
The who and the what now?!

Dex-chan lover
So from the next chap's RAW...damn, shit's deep.
Basically Vida once summoned a hero, Sagado Keisuke.
Other gods also summoned their own heroes, and Vida's side basically made a party of 4 'creation' type heroes.

While Alda the war god obviously picked combat type.

Stuffs happen and Vida's hero actually make a crazy suggestion of :Why not try to recruit the enemy to our side.
It worked, he started convincing some of the enemies to come over ot their side
Realizing there's turncoats, the demon lord made an early appearance.

After initial retreat from demon lord's battle, Vida's hero made a suggestion of creating Earth's weaponries to fight the demon lord since that should go through its barrier.

Demon lord seem to realize Vida's hero is the bigger threat and make a feint attack on the main HQ while he himself attack Vida's hero's lab and shatter the 4's souls.
Rodcorte mixed the fragment and...that eventually become Hiroto.

Anyway, Alda's forces manage to eventually still win but pretty much the world population is doomed (like only ~3000 survivors)
To increase life in the world, Vida started creating new races, even procreating with evil gods (and with the undead corpse of her hero, creating vampire) and destroying the demon lord system to kick off Rodcorte from this world.
Alda see the new monster races as heresy, started the war against her. She fought and lost.

And she remained there, until now when she sensed the soul of her hero returning here.
Upon realizing the cursed fate placed upon the soul and it's Rodcorte's handiwork, she sent oracle to the few worshippers remaining in the world.
Then use the power she has left to shift his fate, reducing the misfortune upon it.

Thus Van was born into this world.
So rodcorte really fucked around and found out eh... cannot fucking wait for him to get done in. It'll be so gratifying

Have the classmates realised who MC was on origin, or what his life was like there, yet?
Two of the class mates including the guy who has a similar names, find out the Undead was Van on Origin. Their responds is basically,"We fucked up big time there.... well lets just cover it all up." The Origin side of things is its own massive subplot to the whole story.

Dex-chan lover
...I love that Douchegod's reaction was pretty much:
"He is too Strong! I must kill him! ... once I figure out how!"
He's an Idiot :D

Dex-chan lover
With those teachings, how is she an evil god?
Or how is she even a god? She sounds more like a mother...

Dex-chan lover
"The goddess is injured right now."
'Tis but a fresh wound. Just a small cut.

Guess she's waking up now. Just a nap.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to ask, is he actually Earth's god? He's got that classic christian god look to him, but he didn't seem to be the god of earth anymore than he was of origin or the new world. Seems like he's the god of resurrections or something.

May I ask what he did in your spoilers that made him hated?
Rodiot is merely a reincarnation deity. Nothing more nothing less.

As for why we hate him it’s cause of various shite he pulls in the future and cause he cursed Van. He’s an idiot though so everything he wants to do ends up backfiring on himself

There really aren't multiple gods of earth, just a single being that is an amalgam of every being, god or demon humans worship, movie characters and folklore included in that beings bit
Oh I’m aware. It’s just easier to say that they’re a variety of supernatural beings cause it’s easier then having to explain all of what you said

He may be willing, but he is definitely not able. Manifesting is hard enough for traditional gods.
Honestly even if he could he’s already said that
he has nothing he could do to Van while he’s alive. Rodiot doesn’t have any actual power outside of soul stuff

Dex-chan lover
the reason why she’s viewed as an evil god is cause of Alda and one of the old heroes that was around during the DK wars. She was trying her best to repopulate the world after so many people died and so she mates with a fuck ton of monsters and evil deities. It’s how we got so many monster races. Due to this they labeled her as evil and eradicated all the people on her side. Alda’s group ain’t remotely the good guys and it’s only cause of propaganda that people view her to be evil.

Oh and you aren’t wrong about the mother stuff. She’s essentially the goddess of life so she’s everyone’s mother.

Dex-chan lover
What's this guys curse again it's been so long
No Class Change to existing classes and no XP Gain from his own kills. He has circumvented both those by 1. Gaining XP from his undead kills and 2. Has totally unique classes thanks to his never before seen Death Magic.

Dex-chan lover
On Lambda, the term "evil god" is used to describe godlike underlings of Demon King Guduranis. So far, they have not appeared in the manga. They are usually alien in appearance and mentality, but some are more reasonable than others.

Vida is not counted among their number. The phrasing in manga may have confused you, but after MC was told that messing with evil gods is a bad idea, he discarded that one, and instead thought about a way to contact a proper god like Vida for help.

And yes, Vida is a very motherly goddess. As long as you ignore her sexual adventures that gave birth to majority of the sapient races of the setting. Or maybe it makes her more motherly.

Dex-chan lover
No Class Change to existing classes and no XP Gain from his own kills. He has circumvented both those by 1. Gaining XP from his undead kills and 2. Has totally unique classes thanks to his never before seen Death Magic.

I like to think Van's new classes are also possibly because
the mentioned-but-not-seen celestials who were put in charge of maintaining the Job system are so incredibly jazzed about being able to create new Jobs on a world that's been stagnated for a hundred thousand years that they're putting their all into making them for Van and his companions.

And one of them is crazy about Princesses.

Dex-chan lover
When they die.
How long you think these people with superior fortunes, that could win the lottery if they needed, would take for something like that to happen?

Eh? Where did you get the idea she thinks he is him?
remember the god got the MC and that other guy mixed up because they had similar names when the reincarnated and the girl the MC tried to save grew up thinking the other guy is the MC not knowing about the mix up much less the fact she helped to kill him.
wouldn't it make sense for him to try to win her back?
for the first part 80 years. but with the world that they are living in the first ones to die will likly die in 30 years depending how long it take for the MC to grow up in to a teen body because you know blood of a vampire and dark elf so slow ageing

Dex-chan lover
The class will come after they die. As you might expect, they wouldn't just all die at once.
I think the first one will come in about 2 arcs, which is quite soon, considering all the fortune and powers the classmates have.

I think by the time they confronted MC (codename "Undead"), they have already resolved all the misunderstandings. In the first place, it was Rodcorte who confused Amamiya and Amemiya. The classmates must have known that they have such similar-sounding people long ago.
Last time I read, the similar-sounding guy and the girl MC tried to save were both alive on Origin.
remember it was the type of world that did that to the MC.
so anyone dying early wouldn't be weird

Dex-chan lover
"How to fix the resurrection device in five minutes" good read

On Lambda, the term "evil god" is used to describe godlike underlings of Demon King Guduranis. So far, they have not appeared in the manga. They are usually alien in appearance and mentality, but some are more reasonable than others.

Vida is not counted among their number. The phrasing in manga may have confused you, but after MC was told that messing with evil gods is a bad idea, he discarded that one, and instead thought about a way to contact a proper god like Vida for help.

And yes, Vida is a very motherly goddess. As long as you ignore her sexual adventures that gave birth to majority of the sapient races of the setting. Or maybe it makes her more motherly.
She's not really sexual in the human sense though, from the novel we see how gods make children and it isn't remotely what you'd call sexual just some basic roman/greek crazy, "because we want it to it happened" type stuff.

Van has a child with the dragon god, essentially Tiamat, and she just borrows a bit of his blood and bone from an older dragon god, mixes it with her power and gives van an egg in like 30 seconds saying here's our child causing a bit of confusion as one might expect.

Dex-chan lover
remember it was the type of world that did that to the MC.
so anyone dying early wouldn't be weird
Yes, Origin is about as full of conflicts as our world. And the classmates got involved in that.

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads up The Novel Is Back To Being Translated!!!
I'm sure a lot of you were like me and just google translated the entire thing. But having a decent translation makes it so much better.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, punctuation is very important, so I apologize if I misinterpreted your wall of text.
remember the god got the MC and that other guy mixed up because they had similar names when the reincarnated and the girl the MC tried to save grew up thinking the other guy is the MC not knowing about the mix up much less the fact she helped to kill him.
Yes, the god mixed up the names, no denying that.

But you argue the people would do the same? Do you suggest if someone appeared in front of you, and called themself with the name of a cousin of yours you never met for a long time, then once you ask some obvious question like their parents, and they were unable to answer that? Surely you would be aware that, although they may have the same name, they are a completely different person, right?

Worst case scenario, if you don't know the other person, but have access to 99 other people, with some of them who were actually his classmates, wouldn't you expect someone, at least one person, to say "Yes, I remember his name, maybe vaguely, but this person's information clearly is not that person, but the name is similar". Hell the person himself would say "Nops, I wasn't even a student. But it's certainly a coincidence."

Even if you want to give in some argument suggesting malice, why would this person, who is not the wanted person, would want to take over the life of some random student on Earth?

You are clearly mixing stories here
wouldn't it make sense for him to try to win her back?
"I tried to save her! But failed, and she died... Now I deserve her p***y, AND SHE MUST GIVE IT TO ME!" ~ Simp logic

Users who are viewing this thread