Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 51 - First Errand

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
That's gonna create some confusion for Kanata, if you tell it flat name like that, anyway is there something the manga skip for him? about the accusations of killing the girl mother
no, the novel explains more, but it starts from there. The novel is also more complete in details. This small scene is a whole chapter in the WN, a novel known for having long single chapters.

Mari kills him for him having killed her mother, he however argues that the woman is not her true mother, and that they are just parasites from another world that were born from these new people, so he can't understand her anger.

Clearly each of them sees this new life in different ways.

Also, the name of the president's daughter is Hannah, this would be relevant later, but it's possible the manga will skip the related part due to its cruelty.

Dex-chan lover
That transition from going to deal with some issue, to the other world was rough. Needed a black bar or something to tell it apart from the current story. The art is kind of rough at parts, so guessing they ran into a time issue and couldn't proof it well enough. Hope they don't over work themselves.

Thanks for the chapter as always.

The parts coming up soon though... going to be some quick and dirty character building for Gungir. I do hope that with introducing Gungir, the comic does some otherworld chapters, as there is a lot happening over there.

That transition from going to deal with some issue, to the other world was rough. Needed a black bar or something to tell it apart from the current story. The art is kind of rough at parts, so guessing they ran into a time issue and couldn't proof it well enough. Hope they don't over work themselves.
I agree. I was about to get mad that someone messed up or was trolling by adding pages from the wrong manga. Then i remembered they were in a future city last time when the reincarnation god appeared.

Dex-chan lover
Yo WN and LN reader. Where are we at. I don’t care for the stuff I missed. I want to read ahead.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Sooooo this god is an idiot right?

he’s sending someone obsessed with revenge to kill someone for being obsessed with revenge. I get mc is more dangerous but…wouldn’t that just mean that this new guy is destined to fail?

bad logic on the god’s part. He should’ve at least waited for a few people to die to send them all at once.

also, really loving the different reactions to Van here in the other country. They think she’s awesome for being half-vampire

Yo WN and LN reader. Where are we at. I don’t care for the stuff I missed. I want to read ahead.
The webnovel translation is at chp 345, but you can find MTLed to the end if you look hard enough for it. Relatively speaking, this is still in the pretty early stages of the story.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
no, the novel explains more, but it starts from there. The novel is also more complete in details. This small scene is a whole chapter in the WN, a novel known for having long single chapters.

Mari kills him for him having killed her mother, he however argues that the woman is not her true mother, and that they are just parasites from another world that were born from these new people, so he can't understand her anger.

Clearly each of them sees this new life in different ways.

Also, the name of the president's daughter is Hannah, this would be relevant later, but it's possible the manga will skip the related part due to its cruelty.
while it doesn't matter, I don't see how he could not care about his new birth parents. It isn't like you aren't able to love those you aren't related to and who you meet latter. People find parental love in others all the time considering many kids are adopted.

Dex-chan lover
oh right I forgot there was another subplot about the dude who seemingly.. has the same name as Van..? For some reason? Honestly its been so long since we really had anything more than a panel about them show up so ya

Users who are viewing this thread