Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 48.2

Double-page supporter
No Class Change to existing classes and no XP Gain from his own kills. He has circumvented both those by 1. Gaining XP from his undead kills and 2. Has totally unique classes thanks to his never before seen Death Magic.
Also: his abilities don't carry over across reincarnations. Which means he lost the skills he developed as "the undead".

On Lambda, the term "evil god" is used to describe godlike underlings of Demon King Guduranis. So far, they have not appeared in the manga. They are usually alien in appearance and mentality, but some are more reasonable than others.
To elaborate on that further, "evil gods" are those who aren't originally gods of Lamda. Demon King Guduranis invaded from another world, bringing with him monsters and subordinate gods. But some of them switched sides, yet still get labeled as such.

Rodiot is merely a reincarnation deity. Nothing more nothing less.
I also consider him the God of Incompetence. But that doesn't mean he can't make a big damn mess of things. If you are following the English translation of the novel, you still haven't yet reached the peak. Just wait for it...

...I love that Douchegod's reaction was pretty much:
"He is too Strong! I must kill him! ... once I figure out how!"
He's an Idiot :D
Van's strength isn't why, because it isn't anything special at this point. Until now, only Demon Lord Guduranis was capable of breaking souls, even those of gods (the only way to permanently kill a god). And Guduranis is presently in many pieces, most of them sealed, but Van is not. So the threat of Van is pretty real on that front,
, aka the new Demon Lord, who absorbs the very dangerous pieces of the old one, that would normally take control of you, becoming a young eldritch horror who's terrible at acting and a hopeless mothercon.

And yes, that's a serious issue. Lamda, Earth, and Origin are all on the same part of Rodcorte's reincarnation system. At the point that Van is strong enough - let's say he kills and destroys the souls of an entire major city at once - that reincarnation system will be beyond fixing. So what happens next? New lives have no souls, which includes everything from plants to insects to humans. They simply won't do anything, and won't have a future. You'll end up with 3 dead worlds, though there are smaller parallel reincarnation systems active on Lamda (the monster's one created by Guduranis, and Vida's reincarnation system that copied his). So yes, Van has become a very legitimate threat, and its only going to get worse. He WOULDN'T do such a thing... but he could.

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't it make sense for him to try to win her back?
"I tried to save her! But failed, and she died... Now I deserve her p***y, AND SHE MUST GIVE IT TO ME!" ~ Simp logic
Such an attempt at rescue is certainly good enough to start a romance. I've seen anime romances that start with less.
But the other person is still a free person, and might not be interested. Especially if it happened decades ago, and now she's got an entirely new life, complete with new relationships and everything.
Saying "win her back" only makes sense if they were dating on Earth. Which they weren't.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, punctuation is very important, so I apologize if I misinterpreted your wall of text.

Yes, the god mixed up the names, no denying that.

But you argue the people would do the same? Do you suggest if someone appeared in front of you, and called themself with the name of a cousin of yours you never met for a long time, then once you ask some obvious question like their parents, and they were unable to answer that? Surely you would be aware that, although they may have the same name, they are a completely different person, right?

Worst case scenario, if you don't know the other person, but have access to 99 other people, with some of them who were actually his classmates, wouldn't you expect someone, at least one person, to say "Yes, I remember his name, maybe vaguely, but this person's information clearly is not that person, but the name is similar". Hell the person himself would say "Nops, I wasn't even a student. But it's certainly a coincidence."

Even if you want to give in some argument suggesting malice, why would this person, who is not the wanted person, would want to take over the life of some random student on Earth?

You are clearly mixing stories here

"I tried to save her! But failed, and she died... Now I deserve her p***y, AND SHE MUST GIVE IT TO ME!" ~ Simp logic
I just re-read the chapter and the guy that they all thought was the MC also looked like him as well and it seems like he was not very social in class. And at least half of the others who died with them are random people who didn't go to there school so they wouldn't even know.
all of them were in a new world starting life over. The last thing they would be asking about is there past life

Dex-chan lover
Such an attempt at rescue is certainly good enough to start a romance. I've seen anime romances that start with less.
But the other person is still a free person, and might not be interested. Especially if it happened decades ago, and now she's got an entirely new life, complete with new relationships and everything.
Saying "win her back" only makes sense if they were dating on Earth. Which they weren't.
It dose not have to be for romance but she should at-least know who really tried to saved her when they died and what he was put through because of that sorry excuses of a "god". and besides he would have been dating her if it wasn't for that dumb "god" or should we call him BING "Y"?

Dex-chan lover
It dose not have to be for romance but she should at-least know who really tried to saved her when they died and what he was put through because of that sorry excuses of a "god". and besides he would have been dating her if it wasn't for that dumb "god" or should we call him BING "Y"?
The god's name is Rodcorte, although WN readers have taken to calling him "Rodiot", because pretty much everything is his fault.
Whether they would actually be dating is unclear, but that was a distinct possibility. Either way, they will have a lot of catching up to do when they meet. Hopefully, they'll meet on reasonably friendly terms.

Dex-chan lover
I also consider him the God of Incompetence. But that doesn't mean he can't make a big damn mess of things. If you are following the English translation of the novel, you still haven't yet reached the peak. Just wait for it...
I’m aware of some of the sheer idiocy Rodiot does. I’m a few volumes behind what Yoshi has TLed

Dex-chan lover
And at least half of the others who died with them are random people who didn't go to there school so they wouldn't even know.
Here is the thing, that's not true, and absolutely incorrect.

We know there were multiple classes, why?

The Light Novel (And I'm not talking about the Webnovel, who did not had this portion) itself mentions Aran and Izumi who were from different classes (Although the official translation mentions, what was it again, different town or something? That was a mistranslation of theirs).

And if you say "This is the manga, we don't argue Novel spoilers", this is Prologue of the story, I'm also talking about the Light Novel that now has an official translation, and this manga serves as an advertisement for that novel (Do support the official release)

So, without spoilers, we can deduce at least 2 classes.

If we assume an average of 30 students per class (Which is the usual average number of students for classes, or was it 40?), we would already be talking about 60 students + 2 teachers. That's not 1/2 (50%), that's almost 2/3 (66%, or in this case, 62/101).

Of course, some of the students may not have gone to the ferry, either because they didn't want or couldn't (we learn that Amamiya really wanted to go, so he did his best to get permission), so we could reduce the average number of students from 30 to something less, but the number would likely still be around 20 at minimum, and then we would also likely expect there to be more than 2 classes.

The Light Novel also points out that Rod did filter the people out, so the 101 were not 100% of the people on the ferry, meaning, "a number" of them really died and stayed dead, no other choice, this includes the terrorists that caused the incident.

For those who read the Webnovel, we have 3 known teachers: Murakami (Chronos), Joseph (Druid) and Derrick (Chiron). This is only about named teachers, and there could be more. We also know a few non-school related personnel: Mao Smith (Noah) and Jonnhy Yamaoka (Balor) were people who worked in the ferry, and Amemiya Hiroto (Braver) was a NEET who was going to his uncle's place for work, after being thrown out of his parent's house by his own parents, and just happened to be in ferry.

all of them were in a new world starting life over. The last thing they would be asking about is there past life
This is also very presumptuous of you.

Sure, those who read the webnovel should already know that this is false, but I don't even need to use that argument.

You talk as if you believe that all those people hated their previous lives or didn't care about it. They lost their family, friends (people from outside the school, besides similar aged people who weren't in the ferry), some may have lost pets.

Hell, we could even imagine some random regrets some of those people could be having, like being unable to see the rest of Berserk or One Piece (Or some hit story that they really liked and wanted to see to the end): They will never see the end anymore.

So your presumption that 100% of them would be ignoring their own previous life, that's a very generic isekai protagonist mindset of yours.

Sure, some did take the chance to do what they couldn't before, now that they have cheats and stuff, but that's not to say there aren't those who still hold onto the memories and experience their got from the previous life.

So yeah, just by using mere logic, your presumption is very flawed.

------

And for those who read the novels, of course, I don't even need to mention the name of one of the most annoying characters in the story. Everyone knows who I'm referring to.

----------

It however still doesn't counter point the main problem of the idea of some sort of lie having been made, and even worse, the idea that this lie would be able to persist for so long.

It's also important to note that a "Lie" and a "Misunderstanding" may be similar, but they are two different things.

Just imagine a natural situation, no need for spoilers.

Who was the person who would be searching for Amamiya (Van)? The only person would be Narumi herself, we can agree on that.

So Narumi approaches this guy with similar name, and this guy, who has no idea about her reasons or context, suddenly is approached by a cute girl who is calling his name and thanking him for some sort of action he did.

It has been a number of years, and he was indeed in the ferry, so although memory may fail here and there, she is saying it was him, even the name is the same, so as much as he may be confused, can he deny when so many variables fit, and he may just not remember the events from so long ago? Would this be considered him lying? Or would this be considered a misunderstanding?

And finally, we get the point that, was there really no one who didn't remember him? For those who read the webnovel, I don't need to mention the answer as Van got to recently give his answer about this certain someone in the translated chapters. But even without that, we can assume that, at least by name, one person would have to at least recognize something, for example, his teacher.

The only way for this misunderstanding to resume for so long would be for both Amemiya and Amamiya to not only look similar, but to also have similar lives and behavior, for example, he would need to have been a student...

But if both were to be a students in similar classes and in the same school, it would most likely have already been known that there are indeed two people at school with similar names... Yet, it doesn't seem that they got that information... Strange, but do you catch the drift?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Here is the thing, that's not true, and absolutely incorrect.

We know there were multiple classes, why?

The Light Novel (And I'm not talking about the Webnovel, who did not had this portion) itself mentions Aran and Izumi who were from different classes (Although the official translation mentions, what was it again, different town or something? That was a mistranslation of theirs).

And if you say "This is the manga, we don't argue Novel spoilers", this is Prologue of the story, I'm also talking about the Light Novel that now has an official translation, and this manga serves as an advertisement for that novel (Do support the official release)

So, without spoilers, we can deduce at least 2 classes.

If we assume an average of 30 students per class (Which is the usual average number of students for classes, or was it 40?), we would already be talking about 60 students + 2 teachers. That's not 1/2 (50%), that's almost 2/3 (66%, or in this case, 62/101).

Of course, some of the students may not have gone to the ferry, either because they didn't want or couldn't (we learn that Amamiya really wanted to go, so he did his best to get permission), so we could reduce the average number of students from 30 to something less, but the number would likely still be around 20 at minimum, and then we would also likely expect there to be more than 2 classes.

The Light Novel also points out that Rod did filter the people out, so the 101 were not 100% of the people on the ferry, meaning, "a number" of them really died and stayed dead, no other choice, this includes the terrorists that caused the incident.

For those who read the Webnovel, we have 3 known teachers: Murakami (Chronos), Joseph (Druid) and Derrick (Chiron). This is only about named teachers, and there could be more. We also know a few non-school related personnel: Mao Smith (Noah) and Jonnhy Yamaoka (Balor) were people who worked in the ferry, and Amemiya Hiroto (Braver) was a NEET who was going to his uncle's place for work, after being thrown out of his parent's house by his own parents, and just happened to be in ferry.

This is also very presumptuous of you.

Sure, those who read the webnovel should already know that this is false, but I don't even need to use that argument.

You talk as if you believe that all those people hated their previous lives or didn't care about it. They lost their family, friends (people from outside the school, besides similar aged people who weren't in the ferry), some may have lost pets.

Hell, we could even imagine some random regrets some of those people could be having, like being unable to see the rest of Berserk or One Piece (Or some hit story that they really liked and wanted to see to the end): They will never see the end anymore.

So your presumption that 100% of them would be ignoring their own previous life, that's a very generic isekai protagonist mindset of yours.

Sure, some did take the chance to do what they couldn't before, now that they have cheats and stuff, but that's not to say there aren't those who still hold onto the memories and experience their got from the previous life.

So yeah, just by using mere logic, your presumption is very flawed.

------

And for those who read the novels, of course, I don't even need to mention the name of one of the most annoying characters in the story. Everyone knows who I'm referring to.

----------

It however still doesn't counter point the main problem of the idea of some sort of lie having been made, and even worse, the idea that this lie would be able to persist for so long.

It's also important to note that a "Lie" and a "Misunderstanding" may be similar, but they are two different things.

Just imagine a natural situation, no need for spoilers.

Who was the person who would be searching for Amamiya (Van)? The only person would be Narumi herself, we can agree on that.

So Narumi approaches this guy with similar name, and this guy, who has no idea about her reasons or context, suddenly is approached by a cute girl who is calling his name and thanking him for some sort of action he did.

It has been a number of years, and he was indeed in the ferry, so although memory may fail here and there, she is saying it was him, even the name is the same, so as much as he may be confused, can he deny when so many variables fit, and he may just not remember the events from so long ago? Would this be considered him lying? Or would this be considered a misunderstanding?

And finally, we get the point that, was there really no one who didn't remember him? For those who read the webnovel, I don't need to mention the answer as Van got to recently give his answer about this certain someone in the translated chapters. But even without that, we can assume that, at least by name, one person would have to at least recognize something, for example, his teacher.

The only way for this misunderstanding to resume for so long would be for both Amemiya and Amamiya to not only look similar, but to also have similar lives and behavior, for example, he would need to have been a student...

But if both were to be a students in similar classes and in the same school, it would most likely have already been known that there are indeed two people at school with similar names... Yet, it doesn't seem that they got that information... Strange, but do you catch the drift?
It's not being presumptuous at all. what I'm doing is making a educated guess from all I know about this story, story structure and how people act.
first I never read the LN nor the web novel all the information I have is only from the manga and theories I can make from what I know crossing it with other stories I've read.
second of course there are more than one class on the boat, they were on a field trip. but that dosen't mean that there aren't other people not associated with their school on that ship. other schools, families, the ship's crew even the one who took the ship down if they were aboard.

I don't know what the other characters were made to think or what the writers plan for them is. for all we know the girl the MC saved could have forgotten about him saving her from the trauma of the ship going down and them drowning, maybe they all still talk about the past and their families they left behind. But remember they all been living around 20 years in that world with new friend and family with exceptional abilities provide to them living the isekai life they've only read in stories books with their closets friend.

about the MC and the that other guy. yes some people would know they would know that there are two people with similar names but that nothing new, there are a lot of people like that. but how many would know that the two in question also looks the same? now ad to that one of them had no close family, friends and is not very social in school in the first place. very easy to not know who is who

and what is this about lies and misunderstanding? there is no lie just a misunderstanding from the worst case of mistaken identity

Users who are viewing this thread