Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 51 - First Errand

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting to find a cute girl like Rina this chapter. It's a shame that most of my favorite characters always end up being background characters.

Mar

Oh look, It's Kanata.
Time to:
image.png

Sauce?

Dex-chan lover
Slight correction, all of Van's good fortune went to the other Amamiya.
I meant Kanata by "he", as he was the main subject in the context. Edited it to avoid future confusion.

Also Amemiya is the other guy, Amamiya is the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Why is braid girl and spike guy surprised that hes a boy if they said "he" on page 12?

Dex-chan lover
no, the novel explains more, but it starts from there. The novel is also more complete in details. This small scene is a whole chapter in the WN, a novel known for having long single chapters.

Mari kills him for him having killed her mother, he however argues that the woman is not her true mother, and that they are just parasites from another world that were born from these new people, so he can't understand her anger.

Clearly each of them sees this new life in different ways.

Also, the name of the president's daughter is Hannah, this would be relevant later, but it's possible the manga will skip the related part due to its cruelty.
Can spoil what this cruelty regarding Hannah?

Dex-chan lover
If only the pacing and transitions between timelines and perspectives are smoother and more obvious, then this would be a lot more readable.

Anyway, thanks for translating!

Why is braid girl and spike guy surprised that hes a boy if they said "he" on page 12?
Translator error. Basically, it's the manga trope where no japanese gender pronouns are used to make the "gender confusion" event.
First panel where "he" is used: Kasim said "この子” in the raws which just means "this child".
2nd: Fester basically treated Van like a living, white object you can touch.
3rd: Rina also said "この子"

Aggregator gang
This story is going so far with its multiverse stuff... i continually forget what was setup and whats going on. Completely forgot there was supposed second him that got the blessing... but i guess ill forget before we even get to a point where this gets explained or who he even is with how slow this manga progresses :/

Double-page supporter
That transition is really bad. I thought there's a missing chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Why are gods always dicks in this kind of manga?!

Thanks everyone at Mangasushi for the translation
This is an exaggeration. Even in this very manga, there is Vida and her friends, who are gods and are reasonably nice.
And there are "evil" gods, many of whom aren't that bad.
In my opinion, only Rodcorte, Alda and Bellwood (after he ascended to godhood) could be called truly evil among the gods.

This story is going so far with its multiverse stuff... i continually forget what was setup and whats going on. Completely forgot there was supposed second him that got the blessing... but i guess ill forget before we even get to a point where this gets explained or who he even is with how slow this manga progresses :/
It just means you now have a good reason to re-read the story.
Anyway, the other Hiroto founded a superhero organization, "the bravers", and recruited most of reincarnated individuals into it. Not all of them are happy to be superheroes instead of whatever they wanted to be (like idols).
It was that organization that killed MC (because they did not know who he was). But now it looks like they're starting to turn against each other.

Dex-chan lover
This is an exaggeration. Even in this very manga, there is Vida and her friends, who are gods and are reasonably nice.
In my opinion, only Rodcorte, Alda and Bellwood (after he ascended to godhood) could be called truly evil among the gods.
Their a way to many examples though, to name a few:

So I'm a Spider, So What?

The Saga of Tanya the Evil

Tsukimichi: Moonlit Fantasy

Arifureta

Mushoku Tensei

No Game No Life

Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling

Her Majesty's Swarm

Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

And this is if your just talking about a generic dick, if you change the criteria to annoying gods, gods that inconvenience the MC or ones that demand tributes then the list would be in the 30s

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Something i realized is that i forgot there was another hiroto and they still haven't explained that, so do they eventually explain that or is it going to take like several years to get an answer here

Dex-chan lover
Something i realized is that i forgot there was another hiroto and they still haven't explained that, so do they eventually explain that or is it going to take like several years to get an answer here
In Japanese, most names are written in Kanji, and these Kanjis can have more than one way of reading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanji
The characters have Japanese pronunciations; most have two, with one based on the Chinese sound.

There are many people in Japan with different names, but that are read the same, this is the same case here.

As pointed above, Kanjis can have two pronunciations, so how exactly do you know when you should use one or the other? By asking. There is no specific rule to say to use one or the other.

This is the problem with their names, they are written in completely different ways, however, they can be read in the same way, but they were not supposed to be read the same, as we know, one is Amamiya, the other is Amemiya. This is the source of the confusion.

Amemiya and Amamiya were unrelated, they were mentioned to look similar, but that's just a convenient plot device, a Diabolus Ex Machina. They were not the same age, Amemiya was a hikkikomori who had been just kicked out of his house, and was going to visit his uncle who was supposed to get him a job, but the terrorist attack happened in the way there.

This is also information that is supposed to be in this chapter, but the manga stripped of for lack of time.

So that's all they are to each other, they are not doppelgangers nor anything, Amamiya imagined that just because he is the one getting the short end of the stick.

In the same way, the one guy who had asked not to be reincarnated (remember him? Check chapter 1 if not) is nothing relevant in the overall plot, however he is another convenient plot device, another Diabolus Ex Machina, that serves to get Narumi (and others who were helping her), who had been searching for Amamiya, to guess that maybe it was Amamiya who had refused, thus she wouldn't be able to find him in Origin, this is another reason on why they never imagined the Undead was Amamiya.

Aggregator gang

It just means you now have a good reason to re-read the story.
Anyway, the other Hiroto founded a superhero organization, "the bravers", and recruited most of reincarnated individuals into it. Not all of them are happy to be superheroes instead of whatever they wanted to be (like idols).
It was that organization that killed MC (because they did not know who he was). But now it looks like they're starting to turn against each other.
I wouldnt mind rereading if i enjoyed the story. The problem is getting from point A to the end of point A then going to a new arc. Most chapters are advancing the plot, but at a snails pace. There still hasnt been any real mention of who or what the person? that took the mc's place actually is. I have no idea if its going to turn into anything or if its just going to be overlooked in chapters to come. We have barely seen a glimpse of his "former friends" or whatever they were. This story might be better for me if i just waited a couple years or something so i can see some sort of resolution to the other plots vs trying to occasionally piece together bits of info here and there while seeing mostly just him nation building and fighting off the other vampires.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wouldnt mind rereading if i enjoyed the story. The problem is getting from point A to the end of point A then going to a new arc. Most chapters are advancing the plot, but at a snails pace.
As a WN reader, I think manga adaptation is progressing at a nice brisk pace. It's just that the original story is quite lengthy and epic in scope.
There still hasnt been any real mention of who or what the person? that took the mc's place actually is.
The other Hiroto is exactly what he seems to be - a hero type who organized the rest of the reincarnators into a superhero team.

I have no idea if its going to turn into anything or if its just going to be overlooked in chapters to come. We have barely seen a glimpse of his "former friends" or whatever they were.
The reincarnated assassins are going to be our MC's ongoing concern for quite a while. Because what is a life as a Dark Lord without heroes trying to take you out?

This story might be better for me if i just waited a couple years or something so i can see some sort of resolution to the other plots vs trying to occasionally piece together bits of info here and there while seeing mostly just him nation building and fighting off the other vampires.
Yes, that's certainly a valid way to read this story.

Users who are viewing this thread