Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
What did we learn this time kids?
bimbofication and bikini armor cures trauma from rape and burning to death!...or something
I mean no point talking like anybody expected this power fantasy trash to approach any sort of topic with nuance
The author probably just thinks its hot with how many times it came up early on

Fed-Kun's army
bimbofication and bikini armor cures trauma from rape and burning to death!...or something
I mean no point talking like anybody expected this power fantasy trash to approach any sort of topic with nuance
What nonsense are you saying; being around Van, the object of their worship and their desire to be useful to him is what has healed them of their trauma.

Aggregator gang

Well, Manga doesn't mention much but in Web Novel almost all of the characters in Van group have skill "Mental Corruption" which is why they don't care about any weird ideas or any genocide.

In short, they are not in their right mind in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Which part of them being loyal servants of the Dark Lord makes it sound like they're cured?
That said, the real therapy is killing people. It restores faith in yourself and in your ability to choose your destiny. They're no longer simple maids, but high-level undead that strike fear even into seasoned knights.

Dex-chan lover
Van just wants to be left alone
Thomas: HE'S PLANNING SOMETHING!! I KNOW IT!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
i was so confused thinking this was a reupload. turns out, mangadex is just nearly a month late to get this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Van just wants to be left alone
Thomas: HE'S PLANNING SOMETHING!! I KNOW IT!!!!!!!
about Thomas, it kinda close to what he predict since Thomas also play role in darcia death, the reason that shitty priest know Darcia in that city because Thomas leak it this also why that sh*** blade get request for Hunting Darcia. it just Van not planning long term enough it just he trying to put Thomas in spotlight again so he got valid or easy respond to kill him

Dex-chan lover
Which part of them being loyal servants of the Dark Lord makes it sound like they're cured?
That said, the real therapy is killing people. It restores faith in yourself and in your ability to choose your destiny. They're no longer simple maids, but high-level undead that strike fear even into seasoned knights.
Nah they were fine long before they started fighting people lol
They just jumped into the armor and thats that

Dex-chan lover
I probably need to reread since I have no idea who that guy at the end is.

Also, I often forget that the title is "I don't want a fourth life", meaning this is his third life. Seeing the chapter title page reminded me that this is not his fourth life.

Dex-chan lover
I probably need to reread since I have no idea who that guy at the end is.
Honestly, he doesn't matter. He is just a noble in charge of the operation, easily replaceable.

Double-page supporter
still made me laugh for as high and mighty she was with the screen time she got the elf bitch got offed off screen lol

Users who are viewing this thread