Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 53 - Secret Maneuvers

Dex-chan lover
You know what I’m not surprised. Just gotta wait for Van to turn into a van one day.

Dex-chan lover
biblically accurate bird Vand: B̶͉̻̖̲̲̩̯̯͓̔̈́̍̀̎́̒͒̑̎E̴͚̗͒̉̀̄̒̆͜͠ ̶̧̛̪̰̊͐̎͂̎̔͛̐͝Ṋ̶̲̘̤̊̉̽̽̋̿͘͝O̷̡̘͇̱̍̎̎̕͝T̸͕̟̠̦͈̩͓̂͋̅͗̽͒̇͌͝ ̷̹̩̱̟̽̉̐͗͑̾͌͑̾̿̒͗́Ą̶̠̮̫̪͎̐̽͊̄̏́͛͛͜F̶͔͒̎͒̉̾͌͠R̴̢̯̖̪̹͖̲̖̗̩͙̬̼̋̃Ą̷͕̥̠̞̮̥̜͉̯̝̣̮̍̎̐̿̽͗̏̀͘͜Í̷̡̱̟̖̞̠̙̰̠͇̓̀̉̈̔͛͊̀̉̑̚̚Ḑ̶̝̱̘͕͖̱͖̖̃
be bird

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else weirded out that adults keep fawnicating at the mouth for MC when his body is that of a toddler?
Not going to lie, the first time I read the WN, I stopped when that got to bothering me too much. On reread tho, I realized/remembered it's just because of his death charm passive (ghouls, ghosts, undead, vampires). Doesn't change that it's weird for the author to go out of his way to show it off at times instead of toning it down (letting those charmed be rational in how it presents), but thankfully
nothing comes of it until he hits teenager age + puberty AFAIK

Dex-chan lover
Actually, his soul form already disclosed in LN. If you wanna take a peek, you can try google it.

And Vandalieu's bird form affected Sam, the ghost carriage, so much. Sam is only a carriage while his master can fly. And Sam will start training to conquer the sky.
nice, i check it out later

Fed-Kun's army
Breaking your fists every time you punch and not even care about it is pretty metal, I wonder if he even feels pain or just ignores it.

Also, thicc tsundere vampire ara ara onee-san :meguusmug:

I honestly hope he keeps getting new freaky forms
You're in for one hell of a ride :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else weirded out that adults keep fawnicating at the mouth for MC when his body is that of a toddler?
It's not his body, it's the fact that as a death mage he has an insane affinity with undead and people who have touched death (suicidal and people that have been on the verge of death), that affinity comes with a passive ability to charm souls and as a result his presence is like a drug/motive to live to them, they can't hellp but want to be near him and fulfill his desires since they don't really see him as a regular being and more like a king/larger than life existence

I can smells it.
When the protag gives trauma to Aldiot. It is here. It grows near. Prepare the popcorns.

Double-page supporter
Because later on Van will take a form that could certainly give an outer god of the Cthulhu mythos a run for its money.
At some point he will even make mind corrupting doodles (able to affect even gods) that can only be seen from the sky to prevent scrying... By the way, they are usually presented as a "touristic attraction" or "features" of Talosheim in the author's recaps chapters
:ROFLMAO:
Have I ever heard of Howard Philips Lovecraft, one of the most famous weird fiction/horror writers of the modern era? A man who, along with a number of colleagues, created an entire mythos of utterly alien entities that are generally beyond mortal comprehension? A man whose works are often featured thematically in modern fictional media (especially sci-fi and horror) to the extent that his name became synonymous with the genre in which he wrote (and the primary synonym at that), another synonym of which I applied to my very username?
Well, I'm not entirely sane certain, but I think the name rings a bell. in the Courthouse of the City of Ulthar

Dex-chan lover
considering how much control over his body he has, I'd think he'd be able to turn off pain receptors.
That actually makes a lot of sense.

If soneone can give spoilers, in the long run can Van be killed if his body is damaged enough?
Wondering of he effectively becomes like Dr Manhattan, can manipulate his body so freely and is so powerful that his body is mostly for convenience.

Fed-Kun's army
That actually makes a lot of sense.

If soneone can give spoilers, in the long run can Van be killed if his body is damaged enough?
Wondering of he effectively becomes like Dr Manhattan, can manipulate his body so freely and is so powerful that his body is mostly for convenience.
As per your request:
Not really, no. At some point he literally says "just because you killed my body doesn't mean you actually killed me" in response to someone piercing his heart if I remember correctly; he's not a physical being anymore, he's officially recognized as a demigod by the gods and is currently on his path to becoming a god since he's already a deity in Talosheim (understand as a god-like figure, not literal god) and the only way to kill him is to destroy every bit of his soul and the part of the god of origin that is him, yeah he became part of the god of Origin (the world where the Bravers are)

Dex-chan lover
As per your request:
Not really, no. At some point he literally says "just because you killed my body doesn't mean you actually killed me" in response to someone piercing his heart if I remember correctly; he's not a physical being anymore, he's officially recognized as a demigod by the gods and is currently on his path to becoming a god since he's already a deity in Talosheim (understand as a god-like figure, not literal god) and the only way to kill him is to destroy every bit of his soul and the part of the god of origin that is him, yeah he became part of the god of Origin (the world where the Bravers are)
Thanks, I hope the manga gets there instead of getting canceled halfway

Contributor
Nobody got seriously hurt this time, not the little girl, and not even the dog. I wonder how the conspirators got those 3 orcs to attack? Shady priest unsurprisingly turns out to be a fake priest instigating the incidents, wow.

The stone golems should buy enough time for him to react in case they aren't enough in case of an attack, but chances are he wouldn't even need to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread