Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Sweet Vengeance

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
and i tink i liked the end of the vampire a bit more ^^
also maybe van turns a bit to eldrich horror like

Dex-chan lover
Just to be clear.. He died right? And as a dead person he naturally took liking to Van as the other do? Now Van just resurrect him or something or what?
Yes.
Oh the cringe is killing me. I sure hope there will be an opponent that's actually dangerous soon. Someone who crushes his new toybox kingdom. The story was much more interesting when they were struggling to survive
Sorry to inform you, but while Van will encounter many dangerous opponents, he suffers no major setbacks.
His kingdom is already a force to be reckoned with, and will become even stronger (and of course weirder) in the future.
IMO the reader will have worse struggle while trying to understand most of isekai/tensei character morality or decision making ability.
Death Mage makes it easy. MC has already maxed out his "madness" skill, and evolved it into an advanced form (around the time he learned of his mother's death, if that did not make it into the manga). So we can just safely say he's crazy and not bother trying to understand him.
That said, he is rather relatable and easy to understand, for a Lovecraftian horror.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
and i tink i liked the end of the vampire a bit more ^^
also maybe van turns a bit to eldrich horror like
The main draw of this story for me, is looking forward to how eldritch and horrifying MC can get.

Dex-chan lover
kjfprh.png

Cursed
i hate this

Dex-chan lover
A lot of times I'm not really impressed with the art in this manga. Then they drop that nightmare art, and I'm loving it again.

Dex-chan lover
Oh the cringe is killing me. I sure hope there will be an opponent that's actually dangerous soon. Someone who crushes his new toybox kingdom. The story was much more interesting when they were struggling to survive
Since after he started to absorb/eat the souls of Gods and their subordinates he's only gonna get stronger from here on out. The story is mainly gonna deal with how he handles different assholes and the things that God throws at him.

People who actually pose a threat to Van come maybe way down the line (10's of volumes after) and some who will level up.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Dude's gonna be in for a huge shock if he can still realize he got duped hard lol

Dex-chan lover
Nice touch!

Mysterio destroyed the X-Men by showing Wolverine visions of them all being his enemies; after Wolvie mirdered all of them, he dropped the visions, allowing Wolverine to see himself murdering Jubilee, the only X-Man left.

It broke Logan so completely and utterly, that he was unable to ever fight again, leaving him devastated and impotent when it came to using force, and even unable to pop his claws.

This is a perfect revenge for this shitbag priest, preaching his holy absolution for murder and race hatred; make him kill his followers on the word of his "god" and unable to ever know if his God was even real.

Completely break his mind, body, and soul; crush his very being; and reincarnate his corpse to forever know his failure and abject worthlessness for all eternity.

Perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Nice touch!

Mysterio destroyed the X-Men by showing Wolverine visions of them all being his enemies; after Wolvie mirdered all of them, he dropped the visions, allowing Wolverine to see himself murdering Jubilee, the only X-Man left.

It broke Logan so completely and utterly, that he was unable to ever fight again, leaving him devastated and impotent when it came to using force, and even unable to pop his claws.

This is a perfect revenge for this shitbag priest, preaching his holy absolution for murder and race hatred; make him kill his followers on the word of his "god" and unable to ever know if his God was even real.

Completely break his mind, body, and soul; crush his very being; and reincarnate his corpse to forever know his failure and abject worthlessness for all eternity.

Perfect.
the Old Man Logan comic wasnt bad i just wasnt a fan of what they did with the Hulk and Spiddy's kid

Dex-chan lover
the Old Man Logan comic wasnt bad i just wasnt a fan of what they did with the Hulk and Spiddy's kid
Yeah, that was some bullshit about Banner, not to mention Spidey and Hawkeye's children...

felt like they got caught up in the "let’s make the world bad" trope, and just couldn't come back.

Then again, it was a world where Doom had ascended to Godhood (as in many worlds), so... maybe Viktor was just having a bad day when he became god?

Users who are viewing this thread