Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Home of the Fallen

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow that's like the ultimate waifus. Just gotta use your imagination and fill in the gaps! XD

Eeeh I'm kinda disappointed with Sarias and Ritas looks.
In the LN they have Ponytail and Twintails. At least after they gain spiritual bodies.
Damnit they are much more boring like this!
Oh well at very least Zadiris and Basdia seem to be using the proper designs.

@sircusa Unless they magically start looking different from their original bodies. No i wouldnt say that.
Armors are accurate I give it that. I do not remember it ever being mentioned that their spiritual bodies look different from their original ones.

LoL ... i kinda dunno, invisble woman in bikini armor ... isn't my thing i guess.

By the time I finished this chapter, the only thing that went through my mind is "Those lady armors must be a pain to draw..."
Because, well, they're hanging in midair and all...
I dunno, I don't know how to draw...

Double-page supporter
@Ringz I suppose they start to make a sketch of a woman wearing it then remove the unnecessary parts. It's not that hard to make floating clothes/invisble people.

Double-page supporter
@welcome2atlantis

Ahh yes, a women's armour logic is like this
The more revealing it is, the more defence it has
wamen-039-s-armour.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Reshfan: It would make sense if the armor either has some sort of power to attract all attacks towards it (magically or not), or has Dirty Pair-style invisible parts that completely cover the supposedly exposed portions of the body (in DP's case, it's super-advanced nanotech).

@Yadokari If I remember correctly, Saria and Rita shouldn't even have faces. The trauma of being raped and burned to death should've caused their spirit to appear as burnt corpses. Those ponytail and twintails appearance is after they get spirit materialisation which is later in the story, so I assume they could change their appearances later on.

@Disappointed
Read the chapter before posting. Their spirits indeed are but charred corpses, but we do see what they used to look like in the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
The Armors are a bit weird, looking forward to when they got their spiritual bodies tho, no fan of bikini armor overall, but its still better with not only air in it o_O :D

Users who are viewing this thread