Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Home of the Fallen

Aggregator gang
Me: He'll find female full plate armors next chapter.

*flips to next page*

Oh. Well them bikini armor from dragon quest shall do.

Dex-chan lover
Living bikini armor. Why...why have I never thought of that?

Bandit Ramming Skill: Level 2. Do your best, Sam!
When Sam ranks to level 10 as a cart, I expect him to gain the power to reincarnate people.

Dex-chan lover
well later on when they finally get the body and sam regret for his foolish action not hearing van warning
nyahahahaha

OwO) thanks for the chapter so i report
it was delicious so i declare

The armors can't be defeated if they can't be hit.

Suddenly, bikini armor actually seems useful.

Dex-chan lover
@spiderbait shit....this logic is flawless...dear god.....such logic....my cranium fills with excitement!

@zamu i mean if you're REALLY into hentai as any man of culture who likes tentacles...."living suit". or "biosuit".

Dex-chan lover
Too bad the manga skip talking about one characteristic of the potion in this world

Potion in Lamda taste awful. The higher grade it is, the worst it taste. It was said that one of the adventurer who was on the brink of death drink the high grade potion. It taste so awful that he said death would have been a mercy.

@es_kan Aww, don't drop it yet. This is a great series that's worth reading. The series as a whole could be described as a dark fantasy/comedy. So although there will be dark, monstrous moments, there will also be plenty of comedic scenes like with the living bikini armour.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, just about the least sexy use possible for such armor sets is kind of refreshing I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread