Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Assassin's Dagger

Dex-chan lover
Huh, wn illustrations would have you believe mature looking, big titty, ghouls are rare.
Seeing as their aging stopped when they had their first child, so it's weird to see so many worshipping the magical girl.

I know its gonna be like forever before the most recent novel chapter that was translated will be published as a manga chapter, if the mange even keeps going that long (let's hope) but I really wanna se the most recent novel chapters translated. They were really satisfying lol

@Karmichel
Humans, dwarves and elves. Any other race other than them is considered a monster and it is not by their decision but by the gods

Dex-chan lover
They look a lot more like I would expect dark or forest elves to look, rather than the way I pictured them in my head from the novel description.

for those interested: https://lightnovelbastion.com/novel/death-mage/volume-1/chapter-11/ we are here.

Aggregator gang
I was really expecting a more savage/feral look from a race the humans have no qualms about enslaving.

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel : In general yes

@kosaka :
not the gods, 1 god. Who attacked the only other god to survive a major invasion, and declared he is the sole authority, because she had different idea about how to heal the world after said invasion (which were actually plausible as opposed to his, and did not disrespect almost everything hat made their victory possible)

@Laughing_Snake : nope, that requires that they see the other as a person

Users who are viewing this thread