Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Talea's Weapon

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector: Its also possible that her Father became successful with the money he earned from selling Talea, and her brother also started to become proficient and better at his work and currently his families current generation is famous now.
Just because someone did bad to someone else (even if they were family member), doesn't mean that they would have a rough life even afterwards.

That's not now real life works.
But in fiction, yeah its possible, because everyone wants karma to act and we readers get a satisfactory conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
@Braidzay - noble orcs have the worst qualities of orcs and nobles. Including blond hair in stupid haircuts from nobles.

@Kaarme - I guess she'd never be able to reach the current heights, or to work with such unusual materials, if she stayed a human.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan: Well relating to THIS series specifically, don't hate the Noble Orcs with Blond hair, considering the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose - yeah, I read the WN translation.
Still, even the mainstream Noble Orc nation turns out to be corrupt and full of backstabbing intrigue, until the MC sets things right.

Fed-Kun's army
"My shop are dying and your talents make your lil bro lost his motivation so I decide to sell you as a prostitute", what kind of logic is that?

@Banesephy I've read so many doujinshis that I don't faze to ntr/rape even if I tried. I miss my innocence.

@hkzkthx an extremely depressed father's logic I guess, according to this manga/novel

Dex-chan lover
The amount of sexual assault and rape during the first few arcs of this web novel/manga is enough to depress anyone.

Fed-Kun's army
Her backstory isnt groundbreaking or unique in anyway but Its much better than most flashbacks we had from other isekai.
We saw the story of an unfortunate woman and her journey, from the lowest human/ghoul class to a respected leader without any cheating skill, all by herself.
I guess most people dont like her becoz shes not a virgin but looking at 50 bookmarked isekai titles in my acc I can confidently say she is written better than most copy -paste isekai heroines here.

Dex-chan lover
Rags to ... more rags, to rags, to riches!

You go, girl. Don't let nothing hold you back.

Dex-chan lover
@Uglybastard

I’m surprised to know a lot of people dislike her being a non-virgin. Considering that over 60%-70% of the women who’ll be in his harem aren’t virgins, that’s going to be a lot of hate.

It’s also unrealistic that most women in these fantasy stories are virgins based on the level of civilization most often depicted.

Supporter
I said it last chapter, and I called it. We're getting flashback scenes so author can give us attachment to characters he's about to try and kill when the orcs sneak around and attack the village itself.

Dex-chan lover
@Banesephy
@Goldenzeal

The good news is
most of Van’s tragedy is only in the beginning. Characters with tragic pasts will appear frequently, but Van’s existence to them and his journey will only be in their favor.

@glscarves

If that’s what you’re hoping for then
I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed. The story only gets one-sidedly in Van’s favor from here.

Sadly selling own child is common in medieval times, if the father nurture his daughter skill, his store still can doing business

Fed-Kun's army
If someone have read the light-novel, could you please give me as many spoils as possible about what happens once he's dealt with those orcs please ?
Is he going to lead a kingdom or something ?
Thanks a lot for your time !

Users who are viewing this thread