Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

It has a very similar vibe to the slime manga. But the progress is relatively slow. Some interesting idea though.

Still offtrack I see. Author running out of ideas and stalling for time? Absolutely no one cares about this lionman arc or whatever.
Progress the story cause we are so off track I can barely remember what this was about.

Bless the adaptation giving me a better image of some side characters. Hope this or LN adaptation gets licensed one day.

Dex-chan lover
@Blob474e3
I hate that in japanese manga.
They got some unhealthy obsession with just introducing more and more characters that do nothing but make everything a mess.
Romcoms are the absolute worst with this even if it doesnt turn in to a harem, they still feel like they need to introduce loads of characters.

@SingLove That's basically most shounen novel/comic trope. And the included clause in that last sentence doesn't make it sound promising.

ahh.. this one if I remember correctly in the novel, sidetrack alot, like never get on with the story or something and then just proceed to level and throw the reader a lot of skills he learned when he's at the labyrinth

Group Leader
This took awhile but thanks for everyone's patience...😅
Tried to get this error free as possible anyway if you see anything wrong just point it out to me xD

Fed-Kun's army
There re lots of discusting things in this manga but to the most disgusting is that the mc looks like a baby, thinking about it this is one of the most discusting mangas I have seen. Basically this manga is sex, death and a baby mc...

@Alncst
Yes this manga has lot of that but that's because the world Origin, their social morals and values are severely underdeveloped. I don't get why you think the manga is only about sex death and a baby mc. The sex part is their back story, death because its an action story with lots of fights, and how the hell is a baby mc disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread