Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

Fed-Kun's army
the incessant reference to cuddle struggle and spawn creation makes the story a cheap ass proto smut which is insufferable to read.

I see so many people hurt in here.

But don't fear my child, as this just the foundations for what's to come, heck we haven't gotten to the job change system introduction... hehehehe... spoilers....

Just pray so that the mangaka improves, for when we get to the complex stuff.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
For those wishing to migrate to the Webnovel and don't know where you should start, check this table: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeathMage/wiki/index/manga2wn

@slacksophist your words do not hurt me for i have long been in the trash for ages now and already started to become one with it.
For I am trash, the king of trash taste.

This isn't as bad as I thought that it was going to be, rather enjoying the story and the artwork so far.

started this yesterday really should learn to pace myself.

Group Leader
I see sexual violence so someone Tell me what happened there? I dont really want to read too rapey stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@BreathOven
although not sexual violence itself, his mother is tortured and burned like a witch, he meets 3 spirits, a father and his 2 daughters that were raped and burned to death by bandits, a Ghoul girl is being hunted and is almost raped until she is saved, a human girl was sold by her father, turned into a prostitute/slave, fled and was abducted by Ghouls.

3 of these cases are shown just as background story, as he only meets them after the events already happened, the only exception is the 3rd one, as MC himself rescued her just before it happened.
The summary may seem heavy and negative, but the story has an overall very positive tone. You can read without being bothered by excessive violence.

This story is so good. I couldn't even wait for each release that I ended up reading the entire novel... That was a first for me. I wouldn't be surprised if this got an anime.

I don't know why I'm not bothered by the ghouls, but I actually find then entertaining. Maybe it's because their society is solidly explained.

Also, hang in there, mom :') No tragedy tag gives me hope.

Super inconsistent in its uploads but its 40+ moderate size pages make up for it. With faster uploads, I believe this would be a 9/10 but I will keep it at an 8/10 because it will take way too long for good enough development in the story to get fully invested but I can see this being one of the more popular mangas in a year or two.

Dex-chan lover
I really think this would make a wonderful anime. The Web Novel could have ended things a bit better it felt like he just doesn't know how to write a ending but at the same time the world was left open and some characters haven't really been talked about. So I do expect some side stories or a story from a different viewpoint. Anyway if you haven't checked out the web novel you really should give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread