Yong Heng Zhi Zun

will anyone be releasing this anytime in near future.

I really loved this, wish someone started this, i would be more than happy to be a patreon.

Aaaaand a random chapter 98 pops outta nowhere!!! Whippie!! Totally pointless without previous chapters but atleast someone did a chapter!

My conclusion from raw link on here is from chapter 78 till the last raw need to be paid to read so trashscan drop it i think.
Need a donation if u wanna read another. Somehow that youba can get that other chapter

@McShine visited the page, translations are comparatively shit quality (for the few chapters i could read till now), but can't complain about freebies ?

Hmm.... so in about 3 days, 3 different groups have released chapters here, one got deleted, one stopped after a chapter or two, now the third one, is it safe to assume this one will last longer? Regardless, thanks for the chapters @Ghajik

Dex-chan lover
is it just me... or every chapter from this manhua contains a sudden fight every minute of it and there no chill time...

Can we aprreciate great translator that picked this great series up and did it in great manner that everything was understandable i mean chapter 78, that is now fcked by this "I WILL BE FIRST" shit?? Why isn't sb managing this sites translations it should be scanlators work not fck google translator i can do sth like that myself and understand nothing, stop encouraging this shit to go on and w8 for somebody competent. After such long time u can w8 few days to read normal chapter not just watch pictures because this translation is in a lot of places almost 180 degree from what they actually say if u want to read such shit please go to those shitty blogs where this series is so far but u cant understand shit and leave SCANLATORS sites for competent people.

Group Leader
after a month someone suddenly wants to pick up this after I uploaded ch.78?
He's just correcting the errors from youbamanga and uploading them here

Oof..

just to make it clear my group had some internal issus... that is also the reason why pretty nothing got released apart from GOMA...
but we didn't intent to drop this series... we have translations up to chapter 86 and now I found someone who is cleaning and typsetting it at the moment...
just wait a little longer for hopefully higher quallity releases ?

They are not even bothering to reveal the secret to his sudden strength that
magical paper thing, someone or something chose MC as a host.
. I wish it was explained a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread