Yong Heng Zhi Zun

Hahaha..

This series never die!!

but to be honest, the art become more vivid or should i say that the quality is good.

I know we got some fast paced story about 100 chapter.
but to be honest in this area, im not against it. because many of Manhua out there is about to "Prolonge" the story with some bullshit feeler (slapping face here and there but has nothing to story) ,that makes most of manhua didn't progress well in their story..
also not to mention some cringe comedic joke in fighting scene.

Peerless Martial Art
Yong Hen Zhi Zun
Apotheosis

I guess those 3 running quit well.

Since it is soo slow, for those who dont know it is actualy novel, if you cant wait, you can read it here: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/eternal-reverence/

I didn't think it was possible, but this has somehow gotten even WORSE ~130 chapters in. Absolutely dreadful

The sheer amount of characters introduced is ridiculous. Most of the time you don't even know where they come from, like suddenly a youth from a new random family offends the mc and therefore screws up.

I have very low standards for Chinese Cultivation comics and this one still managed to perform below them. /dropped.

Group Leader
WHY I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH (the French translators are just in chapter 42)😭

what kind of story is this, I can't understand at all, it just random battles thrown here and there and too many characters, I even forgot which one is MC

Banned
This thing is a pure garbage, I don't understand why this thing even goes beyond 50 chapters. It's just another Xianxia garbage.

A very stereotypical xianxia that also does only just that: be a xianxia. Pretty much all this comic does, is cultivate, be provoked by random NPCs and fight. And it does that at a VERY high tempo. It streamrolls forward at absolute maximum speed. No transition scenes, no character development, no getting to know characters and barely any story. Everything just goes forwards at full speed.

If you really want your xianxia fix -- and only just that, and at a very high speed rapid fired in your face -- this might be for you. If you actually want a good comic, with well written and interesting characters and a nice story, skip this one, you won't be finding it here.

yeah i dropped it the second the mc said "SILENCE, HE LIVES" god damm with the context of the scene ive officially been overloaded on cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread