Yong Heng Zhi Zun

hey,, i already read this until chapter 257 in other site. why don't you upload here? or make it delay, so, that i can visit your site to read early.
yes, i would like to read in bunch episodes rather than 1 episode. cliffhanger is sickening.

I just read the description. Is the Manhua really as generic as the description makes it out to be?

I don't want to waste my time reading any chapters if it's just a clone of Battles Breaking Out Through the Heavens.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lepper yes. though the MC is more brutal and less morally "upright". if not wanting to read Battle Through the Heavens again is gonna be the bar you need a wuxia/xianxia to cross, you're gonna be very limited within the genre. You gotta learn to love that formula my man

Right, so here's the thing. I really like this story, but although the updates are slow, the art makes it worth it. Li Fu Chen isn't Chen Fan cocky, and kind of a respectable dude. In a sense it's like Apotheosis but with a little Martial Peak artstyle sprinkled in, with Hataraku Maou-sama update times. Very cool.

haha, story goes zoom zoom

But seriously, what the fuck is even happening? 20 chapters in and the story is just zooming forward without breaks, character developments, etc. - it's just slapping in the face 24/7 with random NPCs who act arrogant, insult the MC, fight the MC, withdraws, returns, and repeat this process. Like, I know other stories do the same thing, but it's not as fast as this manhua, jeez. The author needs to chill the fuck down.

5/10 I guess. It's pretty average. I've seen better, but I've seen worse as well.

i like he's not a pimp, but wish he had one girl at least, i was thinking that the naked one would be the one but she never apears

Users who are viewing this thread