Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Ch. 16 - New Job

Dex-chan lover
This quest is definitely a test of some kind, to find out if he's really rehabilitated, which is funny since he never really was an actual scumbag, goes to show how reputation is important.

Also, Harris get a loli slave, she puts out good word about him and everyone starts thinking better of him, meanwhile if I get a loli slave people would lose their minds and think I'm a monster, it's not fair :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.... I somehow suspect that the guild guy is the one trying to do something bad here.... The quest might be a fake forged by him by faking the guild master's signature, and the way he said Tiana is a collateral is somehow making me wary of him. If you're asking me, there could also be someone disliking Harris too, and hate that Harris name is getting cleansed these days.... so.... I dunno, I just don't trust people these days and looking at the situation around me and in myself....

Dex-chan lover
This quest is definitely a test of some kind, to find out if he's really rehabilitated, which is funny since he never really was an actual scumbag, goes to show how reputation is important.

Also, Harris get a loli slave, she puts out good word about him and everyone starts thinking better of him, meanwhile if I bet a loli slave people would lose their minds and think I'm a monster, it's not fair :meguuusad:
Jokes aside I think it's because, compared to how Slaves are usually treated, he treats her very well and she makes sure to tell everyone in ear shot that. And with her decent clothes and things like the Earrings it's obvious too.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Harris get a loli slave, she puts out good word about him and everyone starts thinking better of him, meanwhile if I bet a loli slave people would lose their minds and think I'm a monster, it's not fair :meguuusad:
It's because he is too much of a chicken to breed her, but it's clear that you would hold [i hate English language] motives.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That robbery was clearly on inside job. It's interesting he thought the highway would be safer. Considering his profession, you'd think the wilderness would be better for him, especially when he's moving alone. By using the road, he's restricting himself to the narrow road, which is 100% predictable even for a total amateur. Any robber will just need to sit and wait by the road, and the target will eventually appear. In the wilderness, one would need exceedingly special skills and knowledge to be able to track anyone down.

They make the best couple... I wish I had a loli wife, as well...

Dex-chan lover
Well we had a good run guys. Tiana is getting repo'd, time to move on to the next slave manga
It was so obviously a setup, I a m confused why he accepted the quest.

"oh, you got a mission to carry something valuable entirely alone to a destination~ And if you fail, lose/damage part of the parcel, or are too late, we will take ownership of your slave we randomly decided is collateral~ We won't tell you any details on the request, including how likely you are to be attacked and by who/what, and turns out the actual parcel is just some gold-coins. Precisely a good sum for if you were to pay compensation for a magician and some thugs to assault an adventurer of your rank, walking alone~"

Only question is if guild master was truly part of the "request", or if it was all that clerk. The fact he wasn't killed suggests she might have been.

Dex-chan lover
Jokes aside I think it's because, compared to how Slaves are usually treated, he treats her very well and she makes sure to tell everyone in ear shot that. And with her decent clothes and things like the Earrings it's obvious too.
but that is also why everyone thinks he is into kids and that her duties are solely about night-duties and some light home-making. They think he bought a child-wife.

Users who are viewing this thread