Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Business To Attend

Contributor
Hm. Kind of figured that the guy wouldn't be entirely against killing Baba, but I didn't expect this. Uh tbh this is a little too far of a departure so I'm expecting another twist

I am expecting something else behind this. It feels amiss... misumi must be plotting something else. His words is a trap

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably just a farce.
MC is going to see things he shouldn't have seen because he's supposed to be sleeping in the bus. He'll slip up and tell them. The policeman even has witnesses to confirm he was sleeping in the bus all along (the old guy and the others), so he will have actual proof that MC can indeed see things in other locations while he's sleeping.

Double-page supporter
The detective is an interesting character, now I'm still not sure what his intentions are but he seems to want to prevent Mc, whom he seems very fond of, to becoming a murderer, but he leads us to ask ourselves a very important question: would you be able to become enemy of a person you love to prevent him from harming himself? or would you be condescending for continue being loved or for fear of being hated?

@Dunslax lol u a detective or something? that's some great deduction you've done and i can totally see that happening to the next chapters

Yeah thats right tortured him, slowly tortured him, removed about 0.2mm of surface skin to expose that fuckers nerves and touch it he will felt like being scorched by a burner and insert the smaller version of torturing device called the pear of anguish inside his dick, let him suffer

Users who are viewing this thread