Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa

a single little blip in the plot doesn't make this a bad series you guys are being far too stingy. I still love this thanks for the traslation!

Hohoho I love Wataru's scheming face. Musumi you got me at the first half now I very much want to kill you in your dream.

you know, with the whole suggestion thing being used against the police, this is literally just death note now isn't it. FFS

Supporter
Ahhh yes, a crime where the defendant has literally nothing against him besides occult shit, he’ll definitely be tried as guilty. Heck, the worse he’ll get is a fine for impersonating the police. It’s literally the same with him as is the villans, and furthermore if he was to be arrested he could also just kill everyone in the prison? Like in what case would arresting an indirect psychic killer who kills criminals do any good for ‘saving lives’?

@wanfai

Yea, the overall plot is cool and the art is excellent, it's just that there are many holes in the logic.

Would still recommend the read, it's just a bit stupid at times.

death note-y but the mind games aren't as strong
still a cool read with a pretty MC and pleasing art
thanks for the translation!

What if mc dreamed he was immortal or had healing powers ? Since his powers also can manifest into reality. Wouldnt that allow him to bend reality ?

deathnote, but its predictable, has boringly short conflicts, the characters are very boring and everything bad that happens to him is quickly fixed the next 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye sometimes bugs happen like pressing comment multiple times it doubles the comment.

I assume it’s one of those where the submission of the comment was slow and for the second comment he accidentally deleted the rest of the comment and clicked the submit button even though it’s has the loading thing on it.

Users who are viewing this thread