Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai - Ch. 1 - I Want To Change Too

Dex-chan lover
If you are ONLY working on yuri, then you may be somewhat disappointed, since the anime writer has already implied that this is the type of all-female work where it is yuri or not, depends on the viewer. But of course, no one banned shipping as such.

If you are ONLY working on yuri, then you may be somewhat disappointed, since the anime writer has already implied that this is the type of all-female work where it is yuri or not, depends on the viewer. But of course, no one banned shipping as such.
My group focuses on Yuuri, they don't allow other genres. yeah, but it's only on the fb page and members can do whatever they want but still have to follow the rule of not doing male genres (male main characters), all girls fine

Dex-chan lover
My group focuses on Yuuri, they don't allow other genres. yeah, but it's only on the fb page and members can do whatever they want but still have to follow the rule of not doing male genres (male main characters), all girls fine
I don’t see the point in such strict restrictions if the group members translate the manga on their own behalf, and not as members of the group. But it's none of my business, if that's okay with you.

I don’t see the point in such strict restrictions if the group members translate the manga on their own behalf, and not as members of the group. But it's none of my business, if that's okay with you.
Actually, initially, the group did discuss those things, and the common goal was like that. Members can still create any series they want. If they want a genre other than yuri, they just need to secretly create a separate account. But this isn't encouraged. And as you said, if any of the characters in this series develop feelings for someone of the opposite gender, I have to drop it, or else I'll be dropped from the group 🤣.Anyway, if I drop it, someone else will pick it up, maybe faster than me, and translate all the sound effects, which will provide a better experience.There's nothing to be worry about, and thank you for checking out this translation :>

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Actually, initially, the group did discuss those things, and the common goal was like that. Members can still create any series they want. If they want a genre other than yuri, they just need to secretly create a separate account. But this isn't encouraged. And as you said, if any of the characters in this series develop feelings for someone of the opposite gender, I have to drop it, or else I'll be dropped from the group 🤣.
Well, this is a classic all-female work, so I doubt there will be any significant male characters. Regardless of the existence of romance. Although the montage in the opening seemed to show some ojisan. Another story, although I can understand the existence of rules in the team and the desire to support one direction of work, condemnation of even the creation of other accounts seems to me “a little” too strict. Creating side projects to work on things that are outside of your brand or group's style is quite common. Although, again, I don’t see the point in reproaching you about something like that if it suits you completely.

Group Leader
Actually, initially, the group did discuss those things, and the common goal was like that. Members can still create any series they want. If they want a genre other than yuri, they just need to secretly create a separate account. But this isn't encouraged. And as you said, if any of the characters in this series develop feelings for someone of the opposite gender, I have to drop it, or else I'll be dropped from the group 🤣.Anyway, if I drop it, someone else will pick it up, maybe faster than me, and translate all the sound effects, which will provide a better experience.There's nothing to be worry about, and thank you for checking out this translation :>
I think if you drop this manga, there won't be any other groups to pick it up in the near future. You know, although the anime is still popular, the manga adaptation is flopping. 🥲 Additionally, any group that want to translate this manga will have to pay for the raws. btw, I'm really happy to know that there's another vi translation group out there that's also interested in this manga. I hope to collaborate with you in the future ^^

Dex-chan lover
I think if you drop this manga, there won't be any other groups to pick it up in the near future. You know, although the anime is still popular, the manga adaptation is flopping. 🥲 Additionally, any group that want to translate this manga will have to pay for the raws. btw, I'm really happy to know that there's another vi translation group out there that's also interested in this manga. I hope to collaborate with you in the future ^^
It all depends on the popularity of the anime itself. Remember how easily Licorice Recall or Geass sold literally any additional material for them.

Oh, so it has an anime, huh? Just found out @@. And regarding the collaboration, you can contact the admin of my page, they'll discuss it later. I'm just an editor. I'd be very happy for the opportunity ヽ( ˘ω˘ )ゝ

Dex-chan lover
If you are talking about those two schoolgirls who were discussing the leads meeting on smartphones and then fell asleep (which was hilariously abrupt given the timing between moments), then I can assume that the scene was changed purely due to technical reasons. The manga has a bubble at this point and it was much easier for the illustrator to draw a more random person in the background rather than trying to duplicate an entire scene from the anime along with that.

If you look at the beginning of the scene on the second page, you'll notice that the manga's detailing is much simpler with such things despite the overall excellent art.

But one way or another, apparently they adapted about one and a half episodes of the anime during these “two” chapters. It’s even interesting at what pace they will continue.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, so it has an anime, huh? Just found out @@. And regarding the collaboration, you can contact the admin of my page, they'll discuss it later. I'm just an editor. I'd be very happy for the opportunity ヽ( ˘ω˘ )ゝ
Wait, did you just now find out that this is an adaptation of the original anime?

If you are talking about those two schoolgirls who were discussing the leads meeting on smartphones and then fell asleep (which was hilariously abrupt given the timing between moments), then I can assume that the scene was changed purely due to technical reasons. The manga has a bubble at this point and it was much easier for the illustrator to draw a more random person in the background rather than trying to duplicate an entire scene from the anime along with that.

If you look at the beginning of the scene on the second page, you'll notice that the manga's detailing is much simpler with such things despite the overall excellent art.

But one way or another, apparently they adapted about one and a half episodes of the anime during these “two” chapters. It’s even interesting at what pace they will continue.
I'm glad it's not too detailed, if it were too detailed, the redraw would make me cry... 😂

Dex-chan lover
Lol, looks like you really have a chance that this will be more yuri than expected. Although this begs even more questions about why the author refused to call it yuri in favor of "let everyone decide for themselves."

Lol, looks like you really have a chance that this will be more yuri than expected. Although this begs even more questions about why the author refused to call it yuri in favor of "let everyone decide for themselves."
Nah, I hope it's not like Hibike Euphonium, lol, that one scared me. But my group still won't accept it because it's not pure yuri 🤣, so I'll just keep doing it solo.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I hope it's not like Hibike Euphonium, lol, that one scared me. But my group still won't accept it because it's not pure yuri 🤣, so I'll just keep doing it solo.
Well, I would easily call it, if not explicit teasing, then at least yuri bait. But I am still confused by why the author still remains in the position of “let everyone decide for themselves.” If there really is no romantic meaning to it, or if it's deliberately left ambiguous, then it will really be very forced. But if I understand correctly, if it really is yuri, you will formalize it as a group work and the translation will go faster?

Well, I would easily call it, if not explicit teasing, then at least yuri bait. But I am still confused by why the author still remains in the position of “let everyone decide for themselves.” If there really is no romantic meaning to it, or if it's deliberately left ambiguous, then it will really be very forced. But if I understand correctly, if it really is yuri, you will formalize it as a group work and the translation will go faster?
I predicted previously that they wouldn't agree with it, but they still didn't say anything when I did it, which is a good thing instead of asking me to cancel and focus on other projects. Well, anyway, I hope I can finish it @@. Thanks for your information, I still haven't finished watching episode 2 yet @@.

Users who are viewing this thread