Yosuga no Sora - In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone.

Group Leader
With this work you either like it or really loathe it. And I’m ashamed to say that I kinda really enjoyed it. This manga is a decent enough adaptation of the VN

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty ehh. A typical eroge-based manga. The VN's being translated, might rather check that out instead when it's done.

R71

Obviously this (and other adaptations) will never be as intricate as the visual novel was, but it's worth reading for people actually interested in theme. It also didn't take as many liberties with character "interpretations" as the anime did just to malign and confute the theme, which is respectable.

Dex-chan lover
@MajorAlexJackson You are the one who needs to rewatch the anime and this time, pay attention and try to read between the lines in Sora's episodes. If you do not get what I mean even after that then just google the anime's last episode theories for a no-brainer solution. I believe with that many hints throughout the anime you should figure something out sooner or later but come on.

@depzdai please don’t comment on things you clearly know nothing about.
There’s no need for ridiculous fanfiction theories, no one died. Sora’s a great swimmer and pulled him ashore, just like the visual novel and manga. There’s no reason to believe the anime differs, the only conclusion is speedwatchers like you have no idea what you’re talking about and spread nonsense anyway. Haruka is literally texting Kazuha about their trip and plan to return back on the last episode. To think they’re dead and sending text messages from the afterlife is level of stupidity gymnastics that shouldn’t even be possible.
Furthermore, despite taking extensive liberties in making the anime, Studio FEEL themselves doesn’t support the idea given their rating certifications feature no mention of death or suicide.
Of course, you can call any nonsense you want a “fan theory”, doesn’t change that fact you have no idea what you’re talking about. Don’t go rambling nonsense. Not even the wiki or Wikipedia lend your histrionics credit.
Like I said, rewatch the show and don’t commend on things you know nothing about. Period. Put your ego to rest. Go read a book. Lurk moar.

Dex-chan lover
@MajorAlexJackson
"Haruka is literally texting Kazuha about their trip and plan to return back on the last episode"
If you can prove the mail was trustworthy that is. Also because Sora is a good swimmer doesnt mean she would swim if they both wanted to die. Also the studio did not support the ending that they were alive either. Also visual novel and manga had good ends does not equate to anime also had a good end. Also if you dont want to compromise the "fanfiction theories" to begin with then can I even change your mind? Of course not and I really hate doing so even.
Also stop lurking and improve your reading comprehension by reading an actual book. If you have read the novel, then a reminder the anime was poorly made in the first place so it dented a big hole in explaining every detail. That's why the anime came to have more metaphors and open the possibility that the theory exists and there are no true endings in the anime. That's why I say "read between the lines and find *hints*" not obvious bait dummy. If you don't then fine too as I believe in a more cynical idea and you have never disproved it except from thrashing about with buzzwords.

@depzdai you’re deranged lmao, claiming text messages sent by the main character are “untrustworthy mail”. It’s hard to understand your ESL rambling, but it looks like you just demanded we disprove your baseless fanfiction theory you’re spouting despite not actually having seen the show. That’s not how burden of proof works. You’re not allowed to post here if that you’re uninformed on basic logic.

Your response to
the main character texting their friends, via text message, is “it’s probably untrustworthy mail”? Are you insane?
Your rambling only makes sense if you suspend reality and have never actually engaged with any installment of the franchise. Please stop wasting everyone’s time.
It’s a given you’ve never actually seen the show, let alone read the VN, so please stop commenting on topics you know nothing about. It’s an offense to the community you’re barging yourself into, uninvited, with zero experience or reference on. Be humble, respect those who are clearly more well learned on topics than you.
Your only remedy would be to go back to Reddit, and staying staying there. Forever.
So leave, now. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

@depzdai Don't take it so personal 😄 take your mistakes with stride. A dozen other users and I rewatch YnS every year, how about you DM me and we'll go watch all 12 episodes together and explain everything in minute detail so you don't miss it this time.
If you can't handle that, feel free to come over to any of the 4chan threads on the topic, they'll explain any misconceptions you have on the franchise over there, though not as nice as me probably.
also, you might want to fix that ""contructive"" into "constructive", lmfao 🤣

Double-page supporter
Yo i hate to admit it but sora route was the most satisfactory out of all of them for me (I know incest bad i agree but we all know this shit never happens irl)

Users who are viewing this thread