Yotsuba&! - Ch. 112 - Yotsuba & The Top (Pt. 2)

God I'm not even that old but I do miss when I had Yotsuba energy instead of Koiwai energy.

Dex-chan lover
All this time I thought Yanda was just a weirdo who doesn't understand personal space, but is he actually related to Kowai?

Dex-chan lover
What a sweet chapter! Can't wait to see what her next adventure is!

tbh, I kinda wanna see Fuuka

All this time I thought Yanda was just a weirdo who doesn't understand personal space, but is he actually related to Kowai?
It was mentioned way back then that Yanda was Koiwai's kouhai/junior (hence why he was shown with more energy compared to him here). Although, the author haven't yet to make it clear on what terms their relationship actually is (it could be that he is his kouhai from childhood/school/work or whatever else).

Dex-chan lover
what, that's it?, i just blitzed through the entire manga in less than a week...

dang....

it's been a lot of chapters without the neighbor girls, or yorsuba doing shaenanigans in their house, i was hoping they'd invite ena or fuuka.

¿how long does this manga release?

some place, some where, a blue hair girl and a pink hair girl are looking up that mountain as well

Dex-chan lover
There are no safety bars on these chairs?????? That's wild, in ski stations, you get these with safety bars that lock you in place.

Users who are viewing this thread