Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 104.2 - Yotsuba & Backpacks (part 2)

Group Leader
Ahhh, my baby nephew is starting school this year too... I'm crying. This really is an incredible manga. Seeing Koiwai, who's normally so frank, get emotional like that was just too much for my heart.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Koiwai and Fuuka better end up together before I die of old age

Dex-chan lover
That had me in tears. Definitely one of the more feels chapters. Happy new year bois.

Dex-chan lover
Not even a dad and this one almost got me. This manga, man...

And Fuuka is such a helpful and Pretty Neighbor...

Dex-chan lover
I never realized that Koiwai had Yotsuba since before she could walk or talk. That was a new revelation to me.
I'd always assumed that he adopted her as a toddler.

@SupremeCommander firstly, Japanese shops are obsessed with packing your purchase in an attractive and convenient way, most anywhere you go there will be a lot of superfluous flourishes

those plastic grips supposedly help you carry the bag because of the bulky box, and stop the handle cutting into your hand or snapping because of the weight

(inevitably Japan contributes enormously to global plastic wastage, partly because of its addiction to individually packaging everything)

@adt141 even if he is that age, ten years is a big difference when a girl is SEVENTEEN

Dex-chan lover
Dammit man. This shit better goes on for a 1000 more years 😭

Fed-Kun's army
@adt141 fuuka's a teenager, yotsuba's dad is like 30. even if he were in his 20's it's a pretty big difference. even a 20 year old and 17 year old is iffy because a 17yr old is still at school... i think a 3year difference isnt a big deal if both are in their 20's or beyond but if one is still at school.. that's questionable especially because there are plenty of people to have a relationship with at the age of 20 is youre up for it, why pick someone in school, AMONG CHILDREN, with limited life experience?

Contributor
Damn how do you just pick up a baby somewhere? Unless he was bending the truth in chapter 1... Ah well, I guess we can go another hundred chapters without any more backstory. Doesn't really change the experience anyways

Users who are viewing this thread