Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 104.2 - Yotsuba & Backpacks (part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
@tanukihat that's what im saying
theyre not in the same age range at all, it's just not right, she's literally a kid in school, i was trying (and apparently failing) to politely imply that it's paedophillic

The feels... :')
And Fuka isn't a pedo nor a lesbian. Watching little kids grow up is always emotional for those older - whether the "older one" is in high school or retired.

@tanukihat age of consent/'adulthood' being 18 in most countries are just a law. The truth is that you continue maturing until way after that. At age 18 you are for most purposes still a child. Fuuka and koiwai would be pedophilic.

I went in expecting laughs but i found the ninja cutting onions 😭😭

@Legofrans woah, woah, so you talk about you cannot attracted to 17 or 18 years old girl 🤣, damn, I need stop read all rom-com highschool manga, it is all pedophilic. pedophilic is about sexual, 16 is consider fully developed in physically.

Double-page supporter
@Heap

Age of consent in Japan is 13 my guy :^)

Same goes out to you @Legofrans. You're just gonna have to deal with the fact that your culture is different.

@tanukihat no, it's 18. According to the Japanese penal code will get at least 3 years of jail. Then the Child welfare act forbids fornication with children, and children are legally any individuals under the age of 18.

@wickerbottom I hope you realise a highschooler being attracted to someone of the same age range isn't the same as an adult being attracted to a highschooler

@Legofrans Woah. Now same thing when people discuss about Violet evergarden and Howling's casle happen here. Love, romantic and sexual is different thing. I would say, romantic love is not something from this ship, more like mature love, people are together because they want to be together, not desire, need or pleasure.

@Legofrans You could search about Aristotle’s Philosophy of Friendship, same could apply to love, after all love is just friendship with more deep.
Aristotle outlined three kind of friendship
-Based on utility, seeking benefit from each other
-Based on pleasure (you could add sexual and romantic here if you not talking about friendship)
-And based on virtue, appreciate their trait and quality (This one last much longer and still reward with benefit and pleasure)
Why I ship this two because their trait really suit each other, not because Koiwai see Fuuka is cute or attractive but she is dilligent , caring, friendly, funny and yes, still very cute.
That's why age is not border of love. But you still consider two factor above, love is advanced friendship, so it required all. Still applies, Koiwai is handsome, rich ( freelancer translator have pretty good income), Fuuka is cute, motherlike to Yotsuba and pretty attractive, well, she thicc)

Users who are viewing this thread