Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 104.2 - Yotsuba & Backpacks (part 2)

@tanukihat did you read any of the articles. Did you actually open the links and read what was written. Just read the whole article on the literally first result, the one at worldatlas. Or at least the 'the child welfare act of japan' paragraph.

Dex-chan lover
@Legofrans

Still wrong! Amazing how one person can be so wrong TWICE 😂

h1E01C.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Legofrans

Bahahaha citing Wikipedia as your source? Don't your teachers tell you not to do that, kiddo? Well this is why. Go read that part of the Child Welfare Act and come back to tell us what it actually says 😆

You've now been wrong 3 times in a row! Will you go for 4?

Double-page supporter
@Legofrans Just report the pedo and go. There is no point in trying to explain something they refuse to understand.

Thanks for going out your way to go agaisnt the average spatz saying the usual "age of consent in japan is 13!!!111" crap though.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t even want to know why people are talking about age of consent in a Yotsuba comment section. The chapter on the other hand was great, Mr. Koiwai reflecting on his relationship as Yotsuba’s adoptive father got me a bit emotional.

yall are fucking wack. it's fucking fiction. this is supposed to be a wholesome manga. even if fuuka and yousuke do get married (unlikely) it will be after fuuka becomes 18. they're not dating now so what makes you think they're going to get married within a year? jesus.

you retards need to stop ruining a wholesome manga. keep your perverted thoughts to yourselves assholes

Dex-chan lover
yotsuba is always the manga i look forward to reading. thanks for uploading.

To everyone here, shut the fuck up. Really, why the fuck are you having shipping and age of consent debate on fucking Yotsuba comment section. Go back to your filthy reddit and twitter account to talk about this kind of stuff to your mindless mutual and redditor. So again please close your gaping asshole and kindly shut the fuck up.

lol, entered the comment section expecting to see 170ish comments on how everyone cried like I did, not this. For heavens sake, why ship them though.

Users who are viewing this thread