Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 104 - Yotsuba & Backpacks (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
The chapter got reuploaded with no corrections? Page 9 is still Fukua and Yotsuba saying, "It's you again" wasn't supposed to be insulting as it's her saying it a grand way so as to show Fuuka's return not in a derogatory way as if Fuuka keeps showing up.

Loved seeing Yotsuba's mom and dad together though.

Dex-chan lover
@betelgeuse Yotsuba is... eternal.
jk aside it seems like no, Azuma sensei is mostly, or more like, only working in yotsuba and he really looks submerged and proud of it, so far, there are no signals of the end for yotsuba so there is nothing to worry.
https://twitter.com/azumakiyohiko

Dex-chan lover
@betelgeuse
Mate. Imagine the adventures and hijinks that she'll go through. If Azuma sensei ends it just when she enters preschool then honestly, he has the big dumb. Yotsuba is literally a cultural phenomenon not just in Japan but the world.

Group Leader
@Markgraf
haha the rule of being around small children is no matter how weird their ideas are they're always the greatest thing you've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
@betelgeuse
@cash-616

The manga will most likely end when one year has passed in-story.
Chapter 1 started with summer holidays for the school kids. Google says those start in the middle of July in Japan. This chapter Koiwai said it‘s december right now, so we haven‘t even reached 6 months yet. And the manga started in 2003, lol.

I just hope, Azuma doesn‘t rush/skip things. I want to see all four season in the story!
Especially winter. Just imagine the pure potential of slapstick humor with snow :O

The "Fuuka for Reliable Mother" Faction makes a bold, offensive charge with this chapter

I always thought that yotsuba's dad and every adult around her is very good at handling children like yotsuba. No wonder she's such an adorable and lovable child 😍

Double-page supporter
Let's see.. "A kaiju destroyed the world!"

10/10 manga! Best plot! 4 season anime!

Dex-chan lover
I love this. Only in Yotsuba would someone say, "You're a genius! This hairstyle totally goes with sushi!"

Users who are viewing this thread