Yotsuba&!

The One
Staff
Admin
Chapter 92 was published as chapter 90, it will probably be fixed in Tankoubon version.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty nice restaurant. I think I'd probably skip the mains and go straight to all the dessert.

Double-page supporter
First time at a buffet is always a memorable experience for kids. And their faces are unforgettable.

Contributor
A buffet, a smörgåsbord...these types of restaurants are the pinnacle of childhood dining. I love the recent chapters for my own nostalgia, alone...

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter is a little masterpiece. Azuma manages to capture the life of a child so wonderfully.
Notice just how in the latest chapter (100) on page 4 at the bottom, Yotsuba is going slowly to not spill anything while Yousuke is already out of frame in the last panel. It might not seem like much but it‘s such details (children don‘t have perfect motor skills yet) that many manga with children don’t show and what makes Yotsuba to! truly special.

Dex-chan lover
RE: Ch.101 - Doesn't Japan have child-seat rules? Or has Yotsuba passed that age already?

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba's smile is a miracle and must be protected at all costs. ALL COSTS.

Hrng!
Im glad my kids arn't this cute. Think I would have died of diabetes.

The One
Staff
Admin
Fixed the chapters to the their tank versions.
The "Part #" chapters were combined, so Azuma's 100 chapter milestones, hasn't been reached yet.

Users who are viewing this thread