Yotsuba&!

Fed-Kun's army
i periodically remember this manga, and how much i like it. it never disappoints.

Any reason why it's slow? It's masterpiece ik but the technological leap between chapter looks funny because of it

@DaFakingDak - it's slow because the author only draws it when he feels like it. Eh, that sounds a little bad. I mean he only draws when there's a good idea. I don't remember the reason why technology is kept contemporary but probably so it's easier to relate with.

Way better than I would've thought. Very nice to read some chapters after reading something really emotionally involved and draining.
A great cool down manga imo.

@ ch 108 IM CRYINGGGGGGGGG. i hope we'll get to see more into yousuke's (is that his name?) story, like when yotsuba got adopted and stuff. i really want to know.

@idkwhat2put not the manga but the anime, Non Non Biyori, come close. The absurdity of children in rural area and family like bond between neighbor.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is gold. I can't believe I slept on it because I thought that it would be boring. I never laughed so much like forever. Every chp is funny and wholesome and Yotsuba shenanigan always puts a smile on my face. This is literally a kid being a kid but its so good.

Users who are viewing this thread