Yotsuya Kaidan! - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - A Scar of Dreams

Getting real tired of that retarded ass sissy shit.

And then both of them gone. That why it called yotsuya comedy

Dex-chan lover
i hate how hard the author is forcing this "if you kill me youll sink down to my level and become a monster" fuck no idiot, this is SELF DEFENSE at this point, its been self defence since you were almost BURIED by this man. why does this dumbass think defending his own, and his lovers life from an absolute maniac puts him at the level of a home grown monster groomed to kill his dad by the piece of shit ghost thats currently acting like a damsel in distress?

Double-page supporter
Yo wtf did the fucking trap just take her body for good? this is not good.

Okay so I unironically am kinda enjoying this. The tragedy unfolding is pretty great if you enjoy cathartic suffering. Kukuri is a victim in this too as she clearly does not want any of her friends to die and the teacher is clearly beyond the redemption everyone was hoping for. He's not even doing it out of love for her, unlike Yatsuhaka, he's just doing it for selfish reason of whatinf to have control over Kukuri.

This - this is good. It's not happy but not everything that's good is happy.

OMFG, litterally like hell. I don't know how to say this. It's good but feels wong. Like guilty pleasure.

But IF the next chapter will be Yotsuya "respawning" again, I'm done.

Fed-Kun's army
@dojinshi Because superman is a mental midget who immediately becomes a dictator who kills and or lobotomizes everyone who opposes him the moment he kills someone. You're right, this trope is mind numbingly fucking dumb and sometimes people deserve to die, like seriously, you're the better man because you decided not to kill someone who routinely escapes from prison and genocides people every time they break out and you're the good guy for not executing the asshole? If you cannot contain them, if you cannot rehabilitate them, then you have to get rid of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Hobnobs yeah...at some point you realize some humans are the equivalent of a virus, no possible moral compass can be found, and not even the kindest people can put a conscious on them, their bad for us, plain and simple. Its one thing to be some lunatic who doesnt harm anybody and is just weird, and another to be a threat to others lives constantly. unfortunately the author doesnt seem to agree or care

Fuck me I really didn't need to read something like this right now. I really wish I could go back to before I picked this series up now cause it's too late now I can already feel it coming. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Dex-chan lover
Killing that teacher would be completely justified, legally and morally. He has made a clear and immediate death threat against Yatsuhaka and his friends.

Users who are viewing this thread